Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hello! :-)

I have been accepted onto the Health Professions Course in UWE under Children's Nursing, and I was wondering if anyone else has heard back & will also be heading up to Bristol this September.

I'm from Mid Wales, and I'm really excited to start. I look forward to hearing from you other lucky and excited ones :-)

Emmy xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi Emmy, I have been made an offer and will be following the adult nursing pathway. Will you be coming to live in Bristol? If so where will you apply for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Well done on getting your offer, where are you from? Yes, I have applied for City Centre accomidation, and can't wait to find out where I'm going to be staying, I'm so excited :-)
    Where have you chose to live?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm starting Health Professions in September following the Adult Nursing pathway. Can't wait to get started! Is anyone else on the 'mature' side or do you have children? Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmy15010)
    Well done on getting your offer, where are you from? Yes, I have applied for City Centre accomidation, and can't wait to find out where I'm going to be staying, I'm so excited :-)
    Where have you chose to live?
    I'm from salisbury, where are you from? I chose Glenside campus, just so help is there when I need it. City centre will be cool though x

ReputationRep:
    Hiya Shezz, I'm mature ha, but 21:-)
    No children either ... Not yet anyway haha.
    Join my group on FBook - UWE FD Health Professions 2014 - 2015
    Or add me as a friend Emily Pfeiffer

Im from Mid Wales :-) xx
    Thanks Emmy, I will have a look for you on Facebook. I'm 35,but don't feel it, haha! I'm from near Chepstow. I will be travelling to Bristol daily, I guess you will be living in halls or Bristol? x

ReputationRep:
    Hi again :-)
    How long will it take you to travel?
    I would send the link to the group for fbook, but I'm not allowed (I've been told off by StudentRoom twice) haha .. Always the rebel!

Yes, city centre:-) xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi again :-)
    How long will it take you to travel?
    I would send the link to the group for fbook, but I'm not allowed (I've been told off by StudentRoom twice) haha .. Always the rebel!

Yes, city centre:-) xx
    Hi, takes about 25mins at a quiet time but nearer to an hours drive in rush hour! Oh well,it will be worth it. Looking forward to meeting everyone

ReputationRep:
    Were you able to find me on facebook xx

ReputationRep:
    Were you able to find me on facebook xx
    Hi again Emmy, I think I've found you on Facebook?!!

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.