Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What to do when I don't know what to do Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi... basically, I took a gap year with the idea I would go to university in September. But now, as I get closer to September I keep changing my mind about what to do and it's really stressing me out. I always wanted to do Law, but my grades (ABB) don't allow me to do that at Universities I want to go to. (or perhaps in clearing). However, I love London and I really want to study there as I know I'll be happy. I have an offer from Queen Mary for Politics at ABB. I'm really happy, but also, a little unsure as I'm not really sure what I'll do after a Politics degree. I can always do the GDL, but that's even more money.

I also have an offer to study European & International Law at University of Maastricht in the Netherlands. One of my parents is really for this and the other is really against so no idea about this. I could also probably go into clearing and end up somewhere else, like Birmingham or Liverpool for Law, but I really want to live in London.. I'm scared if I go there I'll drop out because I'm used to living in huge cities.

It's really starting to stress me out and get me down. I can't decide what's more important, being happy, doing law, doing politics, a university with good graduate prospects or just living in London?!

ReputationRep:
    b u m p :-(

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.