couragesuccess
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Im currently studying 3 subjects at my first year of A levels and I will be doing my EPQ next year for those of you who do not know that EPQ is an extended project qualification on anything you desire it recquires a presentation and a piece of work or essay. I want to apply for psychology at university and I wanted to know what would look better on my application an EPQ un psychology or something artistic and interest wise that would show I also have a creative side????
Any helpis welcomed.....Thankyou
:tsr: :tsr2: :tsr:

Posted from TSR Mobile
MalteseMalteser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by couragesuccess)
Im currently studying 3 subjects at my first year of A levels and I will be doing my EPQ next year for those of you who do not know that EPQ is an extended project qualification on anything you desire it recquires a presentation and a piece of work or essay. I want to apply for psychology at university and I wanted to know what would look better on my application an EPQ un psychology or something artistic and interest wise that would show I also have a creative side????
Any helpis welcomed.....Thankyou
:tsr: :tsr2: :tsr:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you want to apply for psychology at university then I'd do an EPQ in psychology that is on an area that you're interested in. I did my EPQ on the UK's taxation system (Economics) and I am currently studying Economics at university.

You can also make those sorts of EPQ projects creative and artistic - one girl I know who is a couple of years older than me, decided to do an Economics EPQ where she wrote a book explaining introductory Economic theory. So it is possible to combine your psychology EPQ idea with something more creative
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (348)
55.68%
I don't have everything I need (277)
44.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise