Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm a third year int'l student seeking accommodation close to the campus. third year flatmates preferred.

ReputationRep:
    Hi ARP888.

We are opening our doors to all students from Masters, PHD, International etc etc at 'Union Square'. It's a brand new accommodation close to the Northumbria Campus opening in September 14.

If you ring our office on: 0191 269 9920, we can see what flats are available for your 3rd year preferences. If you need anymore info, just send me a message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidExchange)
    Hi ARP888.

We are opening our doors to all students from Masters, PHD, International etc etc at 'Union Square'. It's a brand new accommodation close to the Northumbria Campus opening in September 14.

If you ring our office on: 0191 269 9920, we can see what flats are available for your 3rd year preferences. If you need anymore info, just send me a message

I'm living in Union Square next year! So excited!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.