Would you still have sex with your friends with benefit if you're in a relationship? Watch

TeresaCho
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Also, is it okay for you if your partner sleeps with others?
And is it okay for you to make your best friends become your friends with benefit?

Tell me how do you think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Maybe for some couples but for me it be a definite no way. It only lead to problems.
Baron of Sealand
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes.
Yes.
Orthonym
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think it should be discussed with your partner. Some couples will agree that it is ok, and so then when they have sex with other people, it does not hurt their partner since it has been agreed already within the relationship. Personally I don't think I would like that in a relationship, I would prefer to not have FWB as well. But who knows what I will think in the future, your mind can change a lot on a few years and I'm only young.
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Some couples may want that but for me personally I wouldn't want either
PricklyPorcupine
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Personally? NO.
DiZZeeKiD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you're sleeping with other people while you're in a relationship, you're not really in a relationship, in my opinion. I wouldn't want a boyfriend of mine to be sleeping with other people and I wouldn't expect him to be okay with me doing it either.

Making an existing friend into a FWB is different, I think it's doable, but you need to be careful that you're both on the same page and are not going to let it interfere with the friendship.
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Knighted
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Threesome or nothing.
FrostyLemon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Just be single?
itssimplyme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
no waaay...
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Obviously not.
awe
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TeresaCho)
Would you still have sex with your friends with benefit if you're in a relationship?
And is it okay for you to make your best friends become your friends with benefit?

Tell me how do you think

Posted from TSR Mobile
- No. o.o
- No. I used to think I would be absolutely fine with 'cheating', that it wasn't a problem and that so long as I was the one above it all, it would be fine. But, as I said in the other thread, then I 'fell' in love. I think few relationships that are polyamorous can have true love.
- Certainly, if both people are mature about it and understand what they are getting into.
samba
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Orthonym)
I think it should be discussed with your partner. Some couples will agree that it is ok, and so then when they have sex with other people, it does not hurt their partner since it has been agreed already within the relationship. Personally I don't think I would like that in a relationship, I would prefer to not have FWB as well. But who knows what I will think in the future, your mind can change a lot on a few years and I'm only young.
Nah.

However much you 'agree' - people will get hurt.
Huskaris
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's not a proper relationship if you do.
EmergencyBagels
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
if youre in a dedicated relationship then no. in an open relationship, yes. but dont work on the assumption that in any relationship this would be ok. in fact in most it wouldnt.
MASTER265
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TeresaCho)

Tell me how do you think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Absolutely yes. It diversifies the relationship. You get more action and different kinds of it, what's not to love
ElChapo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nope I believe in monogamy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Orthonym
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by samba)
Nah.

However much you 'agree' - people will get hurt.
Yeah that's my opinion too, but I've known people who seem fine in open relationships, the concept is a bit alien to me.
The_Dragonborn
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Name:  3qt1bq.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  16.1 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.54%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (81)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (546)
59.48%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (130)
14.16%

Watched Threads