Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Time To Chat Watch

• Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    So guys I thought I'd create a thread because I'm alone and need in someone to talk to because exam revision has been killing me recently:rolleyes:

So hey

ReputationRep:
    Happy to see I'm not the only up who is up early!

ReputationRep:
    :woo: people are actually up, hey

ReputationRep:
    I don't even have anything to do today or anywhere to be... but I still got up at 6.15 for no reason!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I was up five to seven, flipping body clock! Don't need to be up till about half seven so that I can get ready for revision down the college.

So hey

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure my brain just knows when it's getting light and wakes me up. Never wake up this early in winter!

What are you revising for today?

ReputationRep:
    I know right I'm still on school time and that's why I'm up so early I don't even need to be up till 10 :laugh:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan9900)
    What are you revising for today?
    My heating also turns on at half six and my bed is right next to the radiator which probs doesnt help haha!

Got three hours of sociology in college then gunna get a frappe and come home and do some psych maybe some reading for English.

But right now my priority is the line up of a local festival haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    My heating also turns on at half six and my bed is right next to the radiator which probs doesnt help haha!

Got three hours of sociology in college then gunna get a frappe and come home and do some psych maybe some reading for English.

But right now my priority is the line up of a local festival haha!
    Sounds pretty tough haha.

Music is always a good way to escape work/revision/everything so I can understand that!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Sounds pretty tough haha.

Music is always a good way to escape work/revision/everything so I can understand that!
    It's kinda a killer to say the least.

It is indeed so I'm just on edge because I wanna get tickets and hopefully work down there this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    It's kinda a killer to say the least.

It is indeed so I'm just on edge because I wanna get tickets and hopefully work down there this year
    I've worked/volunteered at a local festival before, do you not get free tickets if you work there?
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I've worked/volunteered at a local festival before, do you not get free tickets if you work there?
    Well it all depends on if they're doing the internships because if they are then yes but if not then I'm gunna have to buy tickets to go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    Well it all depends on if they're doing the internships because if they are then yes but if not then I'm gunna have to buy tickets to go
    Ah right yeah that makes sense. Sounds like a bigger festival than the one I worked at anyway!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Ah right yeah that makes sense. Sounds like a bigger festival than the one I worked at anyway!
    It was big the second year, first year was fab, there was not one then last year cos of funding and now they're putting it back on for one day

ReputationRep:
    Helloo! No one on the GCSE thread is awake or on it yet....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    It was big the second year, first year was fab, there was not one then last year cos of funding and now they're putting it back on for one day
    Sounds good. The one here has been growing for about 3 or 4 years now since it started but I worked there on the first year so it wasn't that big then.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good. The one here has been growing for about 3 or 4 years now since it started but I worked there on the first year so it wasn't that big then.
    I was too young to work there when I found out about the internship so I was devastated, but now I don't know because theres been no news on it

(Original post by PricklyPorcupine)
    Helloo! No one on the GCSE thread is awake or on it yet....
    It's cos they love their sleep haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    I was too young to work there when I found out about the internship so I was devastated, but now I don't know because theres been no news on it

It's cos they love their sleep haha!
    No I think they're revising maybe! I should be but I am addicted to TSR
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PricklyPorcupine)
    No I think they're revising maybe! I should be but I am addicted to TSR
    Possibly hehe! I should be getting ready buuut TSR calls :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esjae)
    Possibly hehe! I should be getting ready buuut TSR calls :P
    Yep I have two tabs with TSR on it so I can look at more threads! I am currently on this and another about a relationship rut It's fun

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.