Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!

I have an interview for children's nursing at southbank soon.So if anyone has done it what r the questions like and what documents do I need to bring??
    Really nervous,help would b much appreciated!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey
    First of all congrats on getting to the interview stage!
    I can't help with the documents because mine was a while ago and I can't remember.
    Don't worry too much about the questions. The interviewers are really friendly and are more than happy to give an example or reword the question if you're not sure how to answer. Some of the questions were based on scenarios similar to the ones in the mendas test. So they explained the situation and asked how I would deal with it.
    Good luck!
    BTW Is LSBU your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks yh it is !

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! Let me know how it goes. Hopefully I'll see you in September!

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just did the interview it went quite well hopefully I have done enough to get an offer! how long does it take to hear back from them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.