Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I've just accepted my offer to study English and Classical Studies (yippee)!

    I'll be bringing my partner here to live with me and we'd rather not share accommodation with others (starting a new life together, we like our privacy etc etc)

    Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had any tips - should we apply for couples' accommodation within the university or look for a private landlord?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and while we're here, if anyone else has studied Eng&Class do feel free to offer some words of wisdom about what to expect!

    Thanks all <3
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.