Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Gold hairs in my beard Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. I'm starting to grow gold hairs in my beard. Whenever I don't shave for a couple of days I start seeing a couple of gold hairs. My brother is a year older than me and already has loads! I want to get more If I keep shaving will more gold hairs come out? Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean grey?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pluck 'em out and sell them!

I grow silver ones too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaarisKhan)
    Hey guys. I'm starting to grow gold hairs in my beard. Whenever I don't shave for a couple of days I start seeing a couple of gold hairs. My brother is a year older than me and already has loads! I want to get more If I keep shaving will more gold hairs come out? Cheers!
    You must be god :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused. Your first line suggests you have a full-on hairy beard that is mostly a colour other than gold and a few gold hairs are appearing. But when you mention the age of your brother it sounds like maybe you've only recently started growing hair on your chin and are hoping the density will increase.

Just keep shaving and your facial hair will do its thing, though the only difference shaving makes is to blunt the hairs and make them appear thicker individually. It won't affect the rate or colour of your facial hair growth.

ReputationRep:
    No Frodokins I meant gold. Maybe it's my bad explanation! I don't have a full on beard just a little stubble, and some gold hairs are starting to pop out. How do I get more to come out? Is that a bit clearer? L'Evil fish if I can grow more then I can sell more which means more profits

ReputationRep:
    No Frodokins I meant gold. Maybe it's my bad explanation! I don't have a full on beard just a little stubble, and some gold hairs are starting to pop out. How do I get more to come out? Is that a bit clearer? L'Evil fish if I can grow more then I can sell more which means more profits
    Rub garlic and ginger on your chin!

ReputationRep:
    Does that actually work?

ReputationRep:
    Supersaiyan?

ReputationRep:
    In that case, shave it off and pawn it in for cash obviously.

ReputationRep:
    It's pretty normal, it's probably a recessive blonde gene or something.. If it really bothers you then dye it

ReputationRep:
    It's a gold mine, start digging..
    .. before the U.S. starts invading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    It's pretty normal, it's probably a recessive blonde gene or something.. If it really bothers you then dye it
    Dye..?
    How can anyone be that disrespectful to their hairs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hihoho)
    Dye..?
    How can anyone be that disrespectful to their hairs.
    Ha! Okay, then keep them and be proud of your golden chin.

ReputationRep:
    It's a gold mine, start digging..
    .. before the U.S. starts invading.
    nah thats oil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elm Tree)
    nah thats oil
    Gold is a valuable commodity dahling,
    your argument,
    invalid.

ReputationRep:
    Gold is a valuable commodity dahling,
    your argument,
    invalid.
    But petrodollar

ReputationRep:
    But petrodollar
    Educandi temetipsum.

ReputationRep:
    Educandi temetipsum.
    What does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    What does that mean?
    Ut sis ineptus.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.