Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there!

    I am studying for an MSc in HCI-E this September and wondered what other Postgrads are doing for accommodation in London. I have been told that getting halls through the University is unlikely and I wont hear until September?

    I would also be interested in buddying up with other Postgrads to get a house in zone 1

    Thanks in advance

    Are you an international student / haven't lived in London before? Should be available to you then.

    I decided not to go ahead with halls and go for private students accomodation (Nido). Will be starting a postgraduate degree at UCL in September.

    Good luck!
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.