Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Anyone know of any good AS/A2 DVD/Online Resources Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I'm studying AS Bio, Physics and Politics and terrible at revision (for some reason, my long term memory is shot!) I recently passed a theory driving test, and did this successfully using a dvd resource which had loads of tests on and you go through each section and click away then the dvd marks you, I did this solidly for 2 weeks and passes with flying colours, so my question is does anyone know of anything similar for AS level in any of the subjects I'm doing that I can back up my traditional revision with?
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    YouTube general is the best place to go for short videos explaining specific concepts :yep: . You'd be surprised with what you can find on there!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Nirgilis, I'm on youtube all the time and it never even occurred to me to look there. Will be having a good old route around on there now!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.