Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. I'm a current University of Worcester PGCE student who is about to qualify so I will no longer need my house in Worcester (as my new job is in Birmingham).

That means that there is a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house that will become available from the summer!

Bedroom 1 is a basement level room (my room!) with it's own front door access, ensuite shower room. It's a double bedroom.
    Bedroom 2 is a large double bedroom on the first floor.
    Bedroom 3 is a good size single bedroom on the first floor (this could be used as an office space if there were only 3 of you, but my housemate has never had any problems being in there).
    Bedroom 4 is a MASSIVE double bedroom in the attic with an ensuite shower room.

There is a bathroom on the first floor with a bathtub and shower.

The whole house was renovated a year ago so everything is new, and will be re-done before new tenants move in.

There is a fridge and a freezer in the kitchen, plus a separate fridge/freezer in an outhouse. The washing machine is also in an outhouse so doesn't disturb you if you are in the living room. There's a good size living room and a lovely big kitchen.

The front of the house has a large decking area that gets lots of sunshine!

The landlord is a total lad and we have never had any issues with him. He even bought me champagne and chocolates for my birthday!

Bedroom 1 and 2 - £75 per week
    Bedroom 3 - £65 p/w
    Bedroom 4 - £85 p/w

I imagine that if there were 3 of you and you wanted bedroom 3 as office space, the landlord wouldn't charge you for it because he's pretty sound like that.

The house is located in WR1, so about 4-5 minutes walk from the train station and bout a 25 min walk from the Uni. It's in a very quiet location, away from the main road. Parking is never an issue in the area (all 4 of us have cars and we've never struggled). House would be ideally suited to a PGCE student who will spend most of their time on placement rather than at university, but isn't a bad walk from the uni anyway.

If interested, message me or reply here and I can send some pictures.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, Becimarie, I've had to move this out of the University of Worcester forum due to the TSR guidelines on accommodation threads. (If we allowed accommodation listings in the actual uni forum then all our uni forums would be more like StudentPad and less like TSR haha)

What I have done is left a redirect in the forum for a week just to head people over to this thread.

All the best with finding people to move into the house, seems a great deal!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.