Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    So I had to leavens nursing course due to academic reasons in December 2012 officially after Uni sent paperwork to nhs bursary people and was subsequently overpaid. I was struggling with money due to in January losing hearing in right ear nd off sick from work for 6months. I eventually repaid the nhs bursary owed in September 2013 after telling what was going on. I thought it was all sorted so started a battle with Uni to return as I passed the academic reasons and now they were concerned about health issues. I got officially removed from course in March and couple weeks ago I got sent a letter from nhs bursary stating I owe then 400 quid plus. They never mentioned this when I was talking to them for the previous payment I owed them. This letter was dated last year but I revived it couple weeks ago. I asked my dad to call then but try wouldn't let him talk to them on my behalf . I got an invoice today saying I do owe them this money but I can't pay it seriously I'm only work 6 hours a week and I have regular bills using my wages to pay them. I'm so upset and angry that they didn't tell me about this during the previous debt to them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.