Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to study Biomedical Science at Beds in 2014 and I was wondering how is the course? Does the schedule is overwhelming ?Do you have time for fun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura2424)
    I'm going to study Biomedical Science at Beds in 2014 and I was wondering how is the course? Does the schedule is overwhelming ?Do you have time for fun?
    Hello Laura, I am currently a 1st year Biomed student at Beds. In regards to the schedule we had to be in three times a week which isn't bad and after all practicals are done it changes to 2 times a week. I would say the course is pretty cool, I enjoy some modules more than others due to various factors such as the content and who is delivering it but overall it's alright. And the practicals are quite fun which we have once every week so you should have fun with that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That sounds cool! So if I would want to get a job, I will have time because the schedule it's pretty fine. I know it's not that usual, but can we take notes during the courses on our laptop, I mean are we allowed to do so?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and about the schedule, how many hours do you have to be at uni everyday?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and about the schedule, how many hours do you have to be at uni everyday?
    Yes you're allowed to take notes with your laptop.
    On seminars week we are in for 6hrs which is combined with both lectures and seminars (we have seminars every other week) and just lecture weeks we are in for 4hrs.

Hope that makes sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it make sense) thank you for the replies! But what about exams? Are there oral exams?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it make sense) thank you for the replies! But what about exams? Are there oral exams?
    Well for first years it's just assessments and multiple choice exams at the end.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ok. What are you going to do after uni? What can you work?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, are you still going to Bedfordshire to do biomed? Are you staying on campus? Ahh so nervous!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.