Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... I was studying business at Manchester Uni. Started working at a company that shall remain unnamed upon graduation and I like to keep track of what's going on at uni and keep an eye out for new talent to join my team.

I'm interested in... Music, I love music! I play and listen all the time. I don't restrict to myself to genres and I'm always looking out for new stuff to listen to. People say music has gone downwards, but if you scratch beneath the surface of any genre you'll be presently surprised with what's out there! Music should open your mind, not close it!

I'm thinking about... As I said earlier, I'm just interested to see what's going on with students since I've left uni. I'm constantly on the look out for someone to join my team where I work. We're an established company and still growing and always have been in exciting climate for our forte. It's not all about grades, I scraped a 2-2 and landed myself a great job which I'm excelling in. If you work hard and are the right kind of person you can do well!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnthebow)
    I'm studying... I was studying business at Manchester Uni. Started working at a company that shall remain unnamed upon graduation and I like to keep track of what's going on at uni and keep an eye out for new talent to join my team.

I'm interested in... Music, I love music! I play and listen all the time. I don't restrict to myself to genres and I'm always looking out for new stuff to listen to. People say music has gone downwards, but if you scratch beneath the surface of any genre you'll be presently surprised with what's out there! Music should open your mind, not close it!

I'm thinking about... As I said earlier, I'm just interested to see what's going on with students since I've left uni. I'm constantly on the look out for someone to join my team where I work. We're an established company and still growing and always have been in exciting climate for our forte. It's not all about grades, I scraped a 2-2 and landed myself a great job which I'm excelling in. If you work hard and are the right kind of person you can do well!
    Hello, and welcome to TSR!

It sounds like you might want to check out the Manchester University forum- or perhaps the universities tab in general- and the music forum

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.