Enter the Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samthemiller
It's either Dark Side of The Moon or Abbey Road in my opinion,

discuss

Shania Twain- Come on over
Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie.

Kid A - Radiohead

Though to be honest there are so many good albums that are good for different reasons its impossible to put a quantitative measure on it
The Wall - Pink Floyd
OK Computer - Radiohead
Reply 26
Reply 27
Original post by e aรญ rapaz
Enter the Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers

Repped
Reply 28
Original post by Handles
I'll probably get laughed at for this suggestion, but I genuinely think that Random Access Memories could be called one of the best albums of all time. Also:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

AHa

No but defo dark side of the moon.
Original post by ninuzu

My Music teacher met the guy who designed this album cover (his daughter went to my school) and he got this album as a present โ€“ except it was one of the early versions because on the album cover, was the face of Adolf Hitler (who must have been removed due to sensitivity or something).
Also, Absolution by Muse.
Original post by Devel

Good choice! :biggrin:
Original post by Handles
I'll probably get laughed at for this suggestion, but I genuinely think that Random Access Memories could be called one of the best albums of all time. Also:

Revolver - The Beatles
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Discovery - Daft Punk
IV - Led Zeppelin
Origin of Symmetry - Muse

Okay, maybe this is more just a list of my favourite albums.

Good man:yy:

These two come to mind, any others would need to be carefully considered.
Modern Vampires of the City - Vampire Weekend

Electra Heart - Marina & the Diamonds
Reply 35
Some of my personal faves that I think are timeless are:
Nevermind- Nirvana
Blood Sugar Sex Magik- The Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Aladdin Sane- David Bowie
gosh, people still think sgt pepper's is the best beatles album? :lol: there are a few good songs on it but there are a lot of "ah skip it" songs on there e.g. "within you without you" and "good morning". revolver is better in my view because it has a better blend of sounds and, in my honest opinion, better songs
I honestly prefer most albums over sgt peppers (except for let it be, with the beatles and please please me) - am I a freak?

Original post by Handles

Revolver - The Beatles
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
Discovery - Daft Punk
IV - Led Zeppelin
Origin of Symmetry - Muse

Okay, maybe this is more just a list of my favourite albums.

this list is the best I've seen so far
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 37
Jagged Little Pill Alanis Morrisette
I'd like to be able to say Appetite for Destruction by G'n'R, but it has more than one weak song in my opinion. Same goes for Master of Puppets by Metallica and Back in Black or Highway to Hell by AC/DC.

I think that Thank You by Canterbury is one of the greatest albums I've listened to, simply because in my opinion there isn't a weak song on there. This isn't to say that any one of the individual songs matches the greatness of the classics, but the album as a whole is brilliant.
Reply 39
Only can be the biggest selling album of all time... Thriller and of it's publication Bad was second biggest selling album off all time. Silly hipsters. Additionally Faith and Purple Rain.

Quick Reply

Latest