Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

How do I tell the difference between men's jeggings and skinny jeans? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Mum bought some stuff from her holiday. Half of it I didn't like (as usual), but the other half looks alright.

One thing that surprised me were a few of the trousers she bought. They were tight(ish), felt like jeans, had pockets,zipper,belt straps... But they stretch! Not too much but enough to know I have more movement than my slightly larger non stretchy jeans. At first I didn't think they would fit, but they do

Can't tell whether they are some sort of skinny stretchy jeans (do these exist?) , or jeggings

The zipper works but is crap, the pockets are actual pockets but slightly useless (then again, the same is true for skinny jeans)
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    Mum bought some stuff from her holiday. Half of it I didn't like (as usual), but the other half looks alright.

One thing that surprised me were a few of the trousers she bought. They were tight(ish), felt like jeans, had pockets,zipper,belt straps... But they stretch! Not too much but enough to know I have more movement than my slightly larger non stretchy jeans. At first I didn't think they would fit, but they do

Can't tell whether they are some sort of skinny stretchy jeans (do these exist?) , or jeggings
    LMAO. Stopped reading there. How ungrateful of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    LMAO. Stopped reading there. How ungrateful of you.
    Haha, I appreciate the thought but I always tell her not to buy me stuff given we have different tastes

ReputationRep:
    They just look like skinny jeans to me. I didn't think men's jeggings existed.

ReputationRep:
    Look like skinny jeans, I bet it was a ***** getting your quads in those haha.

I used to have a pair of them but I gave it to chairty, always felt exhausted after putting them on (plus they were incredibly uncomfortable for my large penis).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    I didn't think stretchy jeans would exist either. Surely regular non stretchy jeans would become redundant wouldn't they? You wouldn't see that stereotypical issue you see in the movies, where people look like they're wrestling with their jeans

ReputationRep:
    I find the easiest way to avoid this problem is not to wear either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    Look like skinny jeans, I bet it was a ***** getting your quads in those haha.

I used to have a pair of them but I gave it to chairty, always felt exhausted after putting them on (plus they were incredibly uncomfortable for my large penis).
    It wasn't really that difficult haha. The annoying thing was buttoning up (small hole?) and zipping up (crap zipper)

ReputationRep:
    Jeggins for men? Good god.

ReputationRep:
    Surely regular non stretchy jeans would become redundant wouldn't they?
    No because I think some people prefer to let their jeans hang loose a bit or to at least have some breathing space between skin and jean. Plus these stretchy jeans are very tight around the penis area and hence embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Plus these stretchy jeans are very tight around the penis area and hence embarrassing.
    Small penis? Dat feels

Hahahaha likkle ickle winkeyyyyy

ReputationRep:
    Yep. And even worse:

http://meggingsman.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samleigh)
    Yep. And even worse:

http://meggingsman.com/
    "For the gay who just doesn't look gay enough" :rofl:

ReputationRep:

The zipper works but is crap, the pockets are actual pockets but slightly useless (then again, the same is true for skinny jeans)
    Skinny jeans are often made of a stretch fabric now, check the wash label and see what the material breakdown is percentage-wise obviously if it's like half elastic, lycra whatever then they're not jeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    Skinny jeans are often made of a stretch fabric now, check the wash label and see what the material breakdown is percentage-wise obviously if it's like half elastic, lycra whatever then they're not jeans.
    Hmm, looked around for some text, it doesn't really mention much. it mentioned they were jeans, but then a label tag on it says "style: silky lycra"

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, looked around for some text, it doesn't really mention much. it mentioned they were jeans, but then a label tag on it says "style: silky lycra"
    If they're denim it'll say like 100 or near 99% cotton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom78)
    If they're denim it'll say like 100 or near 99% cotton
    cotton? denim is supposed to be quite rugged material wise, very durable. i wouldn't have thought it would be made from mostly cotton

oh well, jean or megging, these look alright

looks thick enough not to rip easily haha

ReputationRep:
    cotton? denim is supposed to be quite rugged material wise, very durable. i wouldn't have thought it would be made from mostly cotton

oh well, jean or megging, these look alright

looks thick enough not to rip easily haha
    Well denim is made from cotton so....

ReputationRep:
    Men wear jeggings?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m93100)
    Men wear jeggings?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I didn't think jeggings still existed? Lol I just thought they were some horrible fad from a few years back.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.