Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Is anyone doing children's nursing at Edge Hill starting September 2014? I've just accepted my offer!

ReputationRep:
    Karen there's another forum Hun x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Karen im also starting childrens nursing in sep. U travelling or living in x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I'm also starting Childrens Nursing at Edge Hill in September, I've had my offer since January and couldn't find anyone doing the course.
    I live about 50 minutes away from Edge Hill but I've decided to live in x

ReputationRep:
    Hello Beth, im Sara. I only live 10 mins from Edge Hill and im a little old to live in ha ha xx ive just received my offer as my original course has been withdrawn. Very excited..love edge hill x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellybee)
    Karen there's another forum Hun x

Oh is there? I searched and couldn't find one, do you know what it's called? Thanks xx
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh is there? I searched and couldn't find one, do you know what it's called? Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    Child nursing sept 2014

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinker00)
    Hello Beth, im Sara. I only live 10 mins from Edge Hill and im a little old to live in ha ha xx ive just received my offer as my original course has been withdrawn. Very excited..love edge hill x
    I am going to travel in too. I dread to ask how old you think is too old to live in! I'm 38 but will be 39 just before the course starts xx

ReputationRep:
    Child nursing sept 2014

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! Hopefully you'll be on it tomorrow! I really hope so, you've waited such a long time xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethhlloydd)
    Hey guys,

I'm also starting Childrens Nursing at Edge Hill in September, I've had my offer since January and couldn't find anyone doing the course.
    I live about 50 minutes away from Edge Hill but I've decided to live in x
    Hi Beth,
    I had my interview in November but only received my offer today! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha im 44, a young 44 tho xx think ive been expecting most people to be about 20 xx

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha im 44, a young 44 tho xx think ive been expecting most people to be about 20 xx
    yeah I'll be 18 and a girl I know received an offer today for Child Nursing at Edge Hill and she'll be 18 xx

ReputationRep:
    Its nice to have a mix of ages xx everyone brings something different to the table xx

ReputationRep:
    Its nice to have a mix of ages xx everyone brings something different to the table xx
    Yes they definitely do. I also thought that everyone would be really young, my interviewer actually commented on it which made me really nervous xx

ReputationRep:
    [QUarenj7;47190223]I am going to travel in too. I dread to ask how old you think is too old to live in! I'm 38 but will be 39 just before the course starts xx[/QUOTE]

Hi everyone, im also starting on the child nursing course in September. ? Very excited and nervous.. I dont be living in, I from Bolton which is about 45 mins away. Im 38 and from reading you're posts feel like im playing a game of bingo.. lol.

Cant wait nto meet you all and see if the practice is anything like the TV programme Bedpan and bandages...

Adele x

ReputationRep:
    Hi nice to meet you xx think im going to be the granny on the course ha ha xx yeah theres a mix of ages....should be fun xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting !!! I'm fed up now x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adele1504)
    [QUarenj7;47190223]I am going to travel in too. I dread to ask how old you think is too old to live in! I'm 38 but will be 39 just before the course starts xx

Hi everyone, im also starting on the child nursing course in September. ? Very excited and nervous.. I dont be living in, I from Bolton which is about 45 mins away. Im 38 and from reading you're posts feel like im playing a game of bingo.. lol.

Cant wait nto meet you all and see if the practice is anything like the TV programme Bedpan and bandages...

Adele x[/QUOTE]

Hi Adele

its exciting isn't it? But nerve wracking too!,

karen x

ReputationRep:
    Hi nice to meet you xx think im going to be the granny on the course ha ha xx yeah theres a mix of ages....should be fun xx
    I can't wait! Xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting !!! I'm fed up now x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh no! Really really hope you find out this week, I really feel for you

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.