Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for the Woolton Hall accommodation for Manchester Uni and was just wondering what its like to live there?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied there too! where else have you put down? it's my third choice though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a123ryan)
    I've applied there too! where else have you put down? it's my third choice though
    Well I really would quite like an ensuite so I put Woolton Hall with an ensuite as my first then without as my second then Dalton Ellis as my third hbu?

ReputationRep:
    really want to be in fallowfield so I put Richmond Hill first, Sheavyn second and Woolton third-Really hope I get one! so excited to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a123ryan)
    really want to be in fallowfield so I put Richmond Hill first, Sheavyn second and Woolton third-Really hope I get one! so excited to go!
    Oh nice and me to, what have you applied to study? I've applied for Religions and Theology?

ReputationRep:
    Back in 1960 (yes people went to Uni then) Woolton Hall was a super place as a Hall of Residence for Manchester University and the College of Science as it was. Now we are having a get together of Students who went there. If anyone has a list of students fro then, I would love to have it posted here

Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.