Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Study Helper
    • Thread Starter

    on the declaration form it mentions keeping hold of the letter so that you can take it with you to register at university in person, the statement sort of implied that you sometimes don't register in person with the uni. if this is true then how do i register my student finance details with my uni when it comes to that?
    • Official TSR Representative

    Hi there,

    The Notification of Entitlement letter that you received with your declaration form should be taken with you to your University on the first day you start and are registering. This is so your university can confirm you attendance and registration in order for your payments to be made.

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.