Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi All, I've an unconditional from Aberdeen to undertake PGDE Primary this August but just received a letter from SAAS today saying I'm not eligible to have my fees paid as I have received support before when I undertook an undergrad MA (without Hons) and a PGDip in IT. I ran this all past them back in January and they said because PGDE Primary is a priority course I will receive funding regardless. Even spoke to them today and they said that I should receive funding and they will investigate with the assessment team as to why I have am not. I am beginning to panic now and If anyone can offer some advice I'd really appreciate it. Thanks all.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.