Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    what do you think will come up for Britain and Germany?

ReputationRep:
    Hoping for one on Women for Britain and What Nationalists Achieved/Rise of Hitler for Germany

ReputationRep:
    I hope nationalisation shows up for Germany and labour reforms for British, that'd make my day

ReputationRep:
    women hasn't been in for a while so I think you have a good chance. labour has been in the past few years so I don't know if it will come up again. hoping for labour though

ReputationRep:
    Hi all:

Women's Suffrage in my opinion is almost definitely going to come because they haven't asked it for a few years now. Labour whilst a very good essay, I doubt will come up because you're looking at 3-4 years in a row, which seldom occurs. I think the other two will be the Liberals (why) and perhaps a How Democratic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamieMacLeodMSYP)
    Hi all:

Women's Suffrage in my opinion is almost definitely going to come because they haven't asked it for a few years now. Labour whilst a very good essay, I doubt will come up because you're looking at 3-4 years in a row, which seldom occurs. I think the other two will be the Liberals (why) and perhaps a How Democratic.
    Aww I hope not, those are the three essays I struggled with out of the whole higher history course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OxFox)
    what do you think will come up for Britain and Germany?
    Either Women or Labour will hopefully come up for Britain!

For Germany hopefully Rise of Nationalism or Rise of the Nazis.

Did my extended essay on Rise of the Nazis so praying for that at least!!

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to say because they make these papers years in advance and I don't think it's safe to say "oh it wasn't in it last year so it must be there this year!". And for Germany, my teacher told us all to only revise the two nazi questions based on the fact that at least one of them has come up every year except one a few years ago.

ReputationRep:
    I think it'll be a women's movement one(which is brilliant since I did my extended essay on that!) and hopefully one of the two Nazi essays.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, my history teacher said women is a really good guess, which means that obstacles to German Unification will come up as well... He also said that 4 is a good bet (Reasons for unification in 1871 and reasons for Liberal Reforms). Since Britain topics 5 and 6 are right at the end of the course our class was rushed through them in the midst of doing our extended essays and they were put on the back burner a bit! Does anyone have some good essay plans for Britain topics 5 and 6 as I have essays to do over the holidays and I'm really struggling.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, what else do you predict for the Britain topic? I think Women will come up too but I'm not sure what others would be good to revise. Really panicking now!

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty sure issue 3 which is women getting the vote will come up in Britain as its not been asked for 2 years now, neither has reasons for growth of democracy which is issue 1 so hopefully they will both come up! Obstacles to German unification and reasons for growth of nationalism will also come up if its Issues 1 and 3 but i always struggle with germany essays!!

ReputationRep:
    My teacher thinks a liberal question, a women question and a democracy question will come up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paulineabbie)
    My teacher thinks a liberal question, a women question and a democracy question will come up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahhhh my teacher thought the same as well and my teachers usually brilliant at predicting topics to come up for the exams 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully thats what comes up. I need an A to get in to uni. AHH x

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know any good sites for Germany, things happened in my school and we were closed so couldn't finish the course, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, does anyone have any thoughts on what Crusades and Slave Trade questions will come up?

ReputationRep:
    Maintenance of power (Nazis) and Successes of the Liberal government better come up!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully either a "how democratic" or "Reasons for growth in democracy" question comes up.

ReputationRep:
    Any predictions for Century of Revolutions or American Independence?

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.