Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Heyy,I need help with some past paper questions as i am confused. Im doing passpapers but the answers on the mark schemes and on the 'essential ICT' book have no examples. Do i need to use examples to answer questions?

for example do i need to use examples for this question below as on the mark scheme no examples are used
    "Describe in detail 4main requirements needed for an efficient online shopping service"
    thank u
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Moved to ICT Help forum for you . You may get some more answers in here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tk96)
    Heyy,I need help with some past paper questions as i am confused. Im doing passpapers but the answers on the mark schemes and on the 'essential ICT' book have no examples. Do i need to use examples to answer questions?

for example do i need to use examples for this question below as on the mark scheme no examples are used
    "Describe in detail 4main requirements needed for an efficient online shopping service"
    thank u

- methods of accepting secure payment - so that customers can purchase goods online without worrying about the threat of their credentials being hacked, obtained, or used unlawfully

- online catalogue of stock/stock database - this is important so that one can immediately see when a product is readily available, or whether there will be a delay

- Database of customer orders - this is vital so that an immediate search can be made to find and update customer information

- Need for trained staff - There needs to be trained employees present, so that if the website incurs any faults or crashes, it can be resolved by the experienced employees

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.