Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    For TC's etc, do firms require you to have sat your A-Levels over a 2 year period?

Would I be disadvantaged if I completed one A-Level per year, whilst studying for my degree? I didn't achieve any A-Levels and, as a result, I feel that I'm going to be rejected straight away due to the A Level filter.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    They always asked for the year achieved, I think some when it was a 'I confirm I have X UCAS points' tickbox included in a single sitting/session but I don't know whether automatic filters only add up scores from a single sitting.

Probably best just ringing them up, not sure they'd take any notice of an A Level sat whilst an undergrad but plenty of firms seem to show flexibility if you actually ask them and explain circumstances and subsequent achievements.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.