Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I have chosen Computer Science with a year in industry and since the work placement is between my second and final year.

    Would I put work placement in UK or abroad in term 3 or just university or college as the option?
    • Official TSR Representative


    The application you apply on doesn't relate to the full course, it is relating to the year that you are going into. If you will be going into your first year in 14/15 academic year then you would state, Term 1 - University/College, Term 2 - University/College, Term 3 - University/College.

    Every year you have to re-apply for your funding so when it comes to your placement year, that is when you would state that you will be on placement.

Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.