Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!
    I've just joined the forum as im seeking some advice. I am currently studing at AS level, doing 2 subjects. At the end of the year i plan to leave school and go to college to study law. I hope to get into university in the future, not to particularly study Law, but something like Crimonology. I need help in choosing which course is the best to achieve this. My local college offer 3 different courses in Law all with different BTEC awards.

1. BTEC Level 3 in Applied Law

Qualification = Year 1: BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Applied Law (broadly equivalent to one GCE AS Level), Year 2: BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Applied Law

Option 2 is - BTEC National Award in Applied Law

Qualification = BTEC National Award in Applied Law

And finally the offer the - BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Applied Law

Qualification - BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Applied Law – You will gain two other Level 3 qualifications, as explained above (http://www.llandrillo.ac.uk/course/b...lification-tab)

I'm not sure which would be the best to study, and which will help me progress into Uni. Can anyone help me?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got anything?

ReputationRep:
    Do the first one if I were you. You don't need a Law BTEC to get into Law or criminology in all fairness.

I got into Law with a BTEC in Applied Sciences (Medical Science)

Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.