SionRobertsTHFC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey there!
I've just joined the forum as im seeking some advice. I am currently studing at AS level, doing 2 subjects. At the end of the year i plan to leave school and go to college to study law. I hope to get into university in the future, not to particularly study Law, but something like Crimonology. I need help in choosing which course is the best to achieve this. My local college offer 3 different courses in Law all with different BTEC awards.

1. BTEC Level 3 in Applied Law

Qualification = Year 1: BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Applied Law (broadly equivalent to one GCE AS Level), Year 2: BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Applied Law

Option 2 is - BTEC National Award in Applied Law

Qualification = BTEC National Award in Applied Law

And finally the offer the - BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Applied Law

Qualification - BTEC Subsidiary Diploma in Applied Law – You will gain two other Level 3 qualifications, as explained above (http://www.llandrillo.ac.uk/course/b...lification-tab)

I'm not sure which would be the best to study, and which will help me progress into Uni. Can anyone help me?
SionRobertsTHFC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anyone got anything?
Lord Jon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do the first one if I were you. You don't need a Law BTEC to get into Law or criminology in all fairness.

I got into Law with a BTEC in Applied Sciences (Medical Science)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (130)
59.09%
No (48)
21.82%
Not sure (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads