The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2660
--
Reply 2661
Original post by lou 22
I am not your friend I am telling my mommy.

1 is my maximum :tongue:

I can't believe you making it sound awful , They were handsome young men but I never did nothing but talk to them :tongue: no sex no nothing.

I will tell her you started it :tongue:

ye sure blame me now, you are the one who put all such thoughts in my ever so pure head :colone: You are no angel lol
Reply 2662
I am going to start a I don't like A.Gafor thread as he is mean making it sound like I banged them
JUST KIDDING
bklhjblk
Reply 2665
Reply 2666
Original post by lou 22
I am going to start a I don't like A.Gafor thread as he is mean making it sound like I banged them
JUST KIDDING

Who knows? May be you did :tongue: Is that the story you were going to tell me before you started doing "yoga" :tongue:
Reply 2667
Original post by a.gafor
I will tell her you started it :tongue:

ye sure blame me now, you are the one who put all such thoughts in my ever so pure head :colone: You are no angel lol

Not fair (throws temper tantrum)

Your the one who typed those thoughts :tongue:.
Reply 2669
Original post by a.gafor
Who knows? May be you did :tongue: Is that the story you were going to tell me before you started doing "yoga" :tongue:

NO as lovely as they both were we did nothing more than talk as we walked along the beach to the chairs :tongue:.
Reply 2670
--
dfdf
kjblkjhl
Reply 2672
-- y8
Reply 2674
--
Reply 2675
Original post by lou 22
Not fair (throws temper tantrum)

Your the one who typed those thoughts :tongue:.

lol :bootyshake::tong:

you enticed me into doing that :tongue: I was so innocent before I met you :colone:
hgvukhjbk
jkbhlhj
dcfyhunlij
Reply 2679
Original post by lou 22
NO as lovely as they both were we did nothing more than talk as we walked along the beach to the chairs :tongue:.

lol I know you :tongue:

at the very least you must have unleashed your innuendos on them :tongue:

Latest