The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

vhmb,mn.
vhb,jn.m/
Reply 4442
Original post by a.gafor
Even if you hadn't before, which I still don't believe :tongue:, You have now :colone:

Nah okay I will cut the act, I do now know what the karma sutra is after the detailed description you gave me in that PM XD.
Reply 4443
Original post by zaback21
Plus you are way behind. Subtlety won't work here.

I am looking for Euro trip and my cousin can't make it. I would hate to travel alone but hopefully will find someone to do it. Now my only option seems to be strangers online or uni.

lol

only by 5% or so, that's nothing. haven't you heard/ read the tortoise and rabbit story? :tongue: I'm conserving my energy for a later assault :colone:

as for Europe trip qwertyking was mentioning something about it once, I think :colone: so he may be up for it :tongue:
hbkjhnlm
Reply 4445
Original post by lou 22
Nah okay I will cut the act, I do now know what the karma sutra is after the detailed description you gave me in that PM XD.

lol

Ye and I bet after reading it you're already craving karamel sutra :colone:
Reply 4446
Original post by zaback21
Have a look at the 1st post of each thread. Or just this thread.

CBA, I cba with this thread and am seriously fed up with the people of this site so think I will give here a break.
Reply 4447
woo
Reply 4449
Original post by a.gafor
lol

Ye and I bet after reading it you're already craving karamel sutra :colone:

Nope not craving anything other than my 3 year break from guys and my lovely 4 plump pillows and Kingsize duvet.
gvjhkbjnlk
Original post by a.gafor
lol

only by 5% or so, that's nothing. haven't you heard/ read the tortoise and rabbit story? :tongue: I'm conserving my energy for a later assault :colone:

as for Europe trip qwertyking was mentioning something about it once, I think :colone: so he may be up for it :tongue:

That would have been a random topic of conversation lol. I wouldn't be able to get time off work. You told me that you really want to be the next thread starter though. I think you should go for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
jvhbkjnlk
hjbnklm
bvm,n,.
Reply 4455
Original post by lou 22
Nope not craving anything other than my 3 year break from guys and my lovely 4 plump pillows and Kingsize duvet.

:smile:

Surely, you will need some ice cream for that too ? 3 years is a long time though, I just hope you don't defect to the other team :tongue: not that there's anything wrong with it :colone:
Reply 4456
Original post by qwertyking
That would have been a random topic of conversation lol. I wouldn't be able to get time off work. You told me that you really want to be the next thread starter though. I think you should go for it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

But you said you really wanted to visit Europe, surely you could try? :tongue:

And ermmmm, I'm already sort of doing the same duties so You can be the next thread starter and I can do it after that if there's none else willing to do it :colone:
Reply 4457
bjolnkj
Reply 4459

Latest