The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MalteseMalteser
I know, I really don't know why I'm afraid of that though - although my iPad is starting to recognise my gibberish and is now trying to auto-correct my gibberish with some more gibberish :lol:

My phone tried to autocorrect one of my gibberish but it didn't happen for some reason :tongue:
Original post by chapmaed
My phone tried to autocorrect one of my gibberish but it didn't happen for some reason :tongue:

Your phone rebelled against the auto-correct :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me Likey :colone:

Your phone rebelled against the auto-correct :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Crazy stuff going on there. I should probably phone the police or FBI or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crazy stuff going on there. I should probably phone the police or FBI or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or pray to God and thank him :smile:

I'll be praying for one of the girls (if not all) in the YouTube video I just posted above :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Me Likey :colone:

Wut O.o

Posted from TSR Mobile

Korean girl band...in leather suits...or short skirts and tight tops :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Korean girl band...in leather suits...or short skirts and tight tops :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that much :colone: not sure about the fluorescent yellow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know that much :colone: not sure about the fluorescent yellow...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Supposed to represent the colours of a New York taxi ((as the song is called "Mr Taxi") - I think it looks great actually, wouldn't mind one of the girls wearing one for my birthday to be honest :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Supposed to represent the colours of a New York taxi ((as the song is called "Mr Taxi") - I think it looks great actually, wouldn't mind one of the girls wearing one for my birthday to be honest :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think what I said comes under the category of the campest thing ever. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think what I said comes under the category of the campest thing ever. XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah not at all - after all, we're imagining what's underneath the outfits :wink: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah not at all - after all, we're imagining what's underneath the outfits :wink: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I definitely sounded like a joke male interior designer. All "oh gurl, that hat with that dress?" Instead of the seeing the possibilities :wink: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I definitely sounded like a joke male interior designer. All "oh gurl, that hat with that dress?" Instead of the seeing the possibilities :wink: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I work part-time I'm all like "oh darling, that colour boots, with that kit...they really don't go" with all the hand movements and hands on hips etc. - there's a reason why the guys in my uni Rugby Team have nicknamed me Gok Wan :wink:

But indeed there are possibilities - I might ask Bubble and AMYC to learn it and do it with the outfits :wink: :colone:
When I work part-time I'm all like "oh darling, that colour boots, with that kit...they really don't go" with all the hand movements and hands on hips etc. - there's a reason why the guys in my uni Rugby Team have nicknamed me Gok Wan :wink:

But indeed there are possibilities - I might ask Bubble and AMYC to learn it and do it with the outfits :wink: :colone:

Oh dayum. That noise at 2:15 though :wink: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh dayum. That noise at 2:15 though :wink: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meow! kitty got claws :wink: :colone:
Meow! kitty got claws :wink: :colone:

Wouldn't want to get scratched :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wouldn't want to get scratched :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If it was scratches on my back from some saucy and/or kinky activity, I really wouldn't mind :wink: :colone:
If it was scratches on my back from some saucy and/or kinky activity, I really wouldn't mind :wink: :colone:

Fair point, it'd be a trophy :wink: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair point, it'd be a trophy :wink: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A right of passage :wink: :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest