Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying with CODE accommodation this coming September 14?!

ReputationRep:
    I am firmed at DMU studying Accounting and Finance and staying at Code Accomodation western road this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonaev)
    I am firmed at DMU studying Accounting and Finance and staying at Code Accomodation western road this year

Im staying there too! what block>?

ReputationRep:
    Block D.......Are you studying at LU or DMU? What are you studying? IS it your first year?
    It is my first year at DMU.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I just got an unconditional offer for accounting and finance in DMU too! Year 2 tho
    Thinking whether to stay in uni halls or code..

ReputationRep:
    I have a £105 a week, CODE accommodation studio double room. I know of two, one on Upperton Road and the other by Bead Park..

Advertising it on here because there are no more cheaper rooms left through the company, but I want out of my contract because I want to commute!

Also if anyone does want them, we will reward them because we are very desperate to get out of the contract!

ReputationRep:
    Also one Code tenancy available at Upperton road new build £105pw, im giving £500 to the person who takes it over so that so would be £95pw or it would cover a years electrics. Message for more details please

ReputationRep:
    I'll be at Code (Block D, Room 63) in September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shan94)
    Hi guys!
    There is still a room available at Code Western Road. It's a double bed room with access to free gym, yoga and Zumba classes. Also a cinema coming soon! Please reply to me if interested or if you know anyone that would be. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi,
    Is this room still available? Only I wanted to stay at Western Road but it's fully booked.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an erasmus student and next year I will study in Leicester University. Would you recommend CODE? I have been looking for information, but I haven't made a decision. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! If you are still looking for accommodation, I have a CODE studio at Western Road that I am looking for a tenant for. It is £105 per week, it is a lovely room and has loads included in it. The only reason I am looking for a replacement is because I want to live with a friend instead and I am very desperate to find someone for it So if you are interested please get in touch with me ASAP YOU WILL GET REWARDED IF YOU TAKE IT!!!!

Contact me on here, text/call: 07923252547, or facebook: Karolina Zalewska.

Thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at the code on western road block E

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganroseboyle)
    Hi,
    Is this room still available? Only I wanted to stay at Western Road but it's fully booked.

CODE studio flat available on Easter Boulevard. £105pw. Contact 07518677399 for details as I need someone to replace me. Cheers

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.