Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

if bale and ramsey were english... Watch

ReputationRep:
    where would England come in the World Cup?

Although something is telling me that it wouldn't make a difference, as Hodgson would come up with a dumb ass formation focused around Rooney, that somehow sees Bale as LB, and Ramsey as CB.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    What if Messi and Ronaldo were English? We'd still lose on penalties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    What if Messi and Ronaldo were English? We'd still lose on penalties.
    Messi being used as a targetman in a 4-4-2 :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    If England weren't **** would England be good?

ReputationRep:
    For every Welsh team enjoying the rewards of the Premier League we should get to choose one of their players for international duty.

ReputationRep:
    When I was a lad, we had the se conversation in the playground about Giggs...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mockery)
    For every Welsh team enjoying the rewards of the Premier League we should get to choose one of their players for international duty.
    Does that mean Scotland should get to use an English player, as Berwick play in Scotland?

ReputationRep:
    We would be a more dangerous side but still short against the very top teams.

I think it would help us against teams like Uruguay etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River85)
    Does that mean Scotland should get to use an English player, as Berwick play in Scotland?
    They can take Townsend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matchdayH)

Although something is telling me that it wouldn't make a difference, as Hodgson would come up with a dumb ass formation focused around Rooney, that somehow sees Bale as LB, and Ramsey as CB.
    No because we'd still build the team around Rooney and find a way to get Welbeck on the pitch

Bale Sturridge Stirling
    Ramsey Gerrard Henderson

That's a serious team in fairness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matchdayH)

We'd be the 5th most likely team behind the big 4.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think Bale would make a massive difference. England have struggled to find a decent player for the left flank and Bale could fill that.

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.