Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    i need to choose between bristol and leeds uni. whilst bristol is probably more prestigious and has great graduate prospects, i love leeds campus and think its social scene is great. Bristol seems a bit more pretentious with all the rich kids there and i dont know whether i would fit in or have as much fun, but then is a degree from Bristol seen as better than one from Leeds? both seem good for my course - history. any advice about anyones experiences at either would be great. thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm stuck between the same 2 unis for economics! They both seem to have amazing social aspects and nightlife, so I'm leaning towards Bristol as they're a top 15 uni. The city seems a bit posher/snobbier but that's just because its down south, I'm sure you'll enjoy it wherever you go.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.