Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Is it possible to write a 10,000 word dissertation, for English Lit, in a week? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have about 2,500 words of substance so far and none of that is in order. I still need to integrate the words into the body of my essay (once I actually have it).

I'm worried that I'm not going to get it finished to a decent standard on time.

I know the word count isn't really that much but I feel like I'm having writer's block or something. I regret picking my topic and I regret not changing it when I had the chance. On top of that I feel like I've read all the wrong secondary criticism (or not enough)

I really did attempt to start this earlier but for some reason I just can't seem to get anywhere with it. The annoying thing is that I feel like I'm a capable student and I could have, potentially, gotten a decent mark on it and now it's all going to go to ****.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.