Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I’m a male third year student, looking for prospective housemates in Leeds to form a group to find a house share, or a room in an existing house share from September 2014. I am sociable and friendly, but quiet, and prefer a night in to a night out. If you would like to team up with someone reliable and trustworthy, please contact me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TedG)
    I’m a male third year student, looking for prospective housemates in Leeds to form a group to find a house share, or a room in an existing house share from September 2014. I am sociable and friendly, but quiet, and prefer a night in to a night out. If you would like to team up with someone reliable and trustworthy, please contact me.
    Hey!
    I'm returning to Leeds for my third year this September after taking a year out and am looking to form a group for a house share. I'm similar to you as I prefer a night in to a night out (my partying days are behind me) and I'm easy going, tidy and reliable. Just looking for a worry-free last year in Leeds.
    Are you still looking for a group/to find a place?
    Thanks.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.