Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

Feeling like I'm gonna fail my AS AQA Sociology unit 1 & 2 and AS Business unit 1 & 2 Watch

ReputationRep:
    I got the AS business book by phillip allan both unit 1 & 2. I know the book off by heart ok. I also got a sociology aqa endorsed book and I'm doing families & households, education & research methods. I know that off by heart too.

But does anyone else have this problem: when you do mocks or exam papers, you know all the content BUT you just cant answer it how they want? Like you give a different answer to what they want even tho its right? Sorry my spelling and stuff is so bad, I hate typing on my phone lol!

I got pretty good GCSE grades, A* in business and I didn't do sociology at GCSE. I got a few As and mostly Bs. How do I change? I want to get Bs in sociology + business AS!

please leave any advice, tips, how you battled this, how I can improve exam technique.

Thanks xxx

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.