Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Firstly THANK YOU for clicking on this thread even if you don't really know what its about! I should probably explain what I'm doing right now.

For my EP or Extended Project I am writing an educational magazine written by young people for young people. Every single element of it will have been produced by me from the writing to the photos, ranging from student cookery, fears about university, a level troubles, the Oxbridge debate etc. So here is where YOU come in. I need you all to tell me your experiences about these things and your opinions because without you this project will be nothing! So here are my first couple of questions to start off with:

What were your fears and anxieties about going to university initially? what are they now for the future?

Is university a worthwhile investment these days and why?

Oxbridge: Long established institutions of academic excellence or universities in need of change? tell me what you think! Are you applying? if not why not?

One thing that no one tells you about before you go to university

Your university experience summed up in 5 words or less

How did you adjust to university life?

What do you people want from education these days?

Thank you soooo much for this guys!!!! please give as much detail as you can and if you give your first name, age and uni if you go then I can quote you! (only for this project I promise) Will ask more soon so keep checking!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.