Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi, My name is Tahrir, I'm 17, and I'm on a gap year due to an eye condition called Keratoconus. I am going to start studying Psychology, Biology and French at college in September. As my goal is to become a Sports Psychologist I also want to study French as I want to become fluent in it.

I am currently working for a Marketing company called GlobalNet. The pay is average at best and the hours are very long. I am considering leaving and trying to get a job within sport or fitness, as I want to gain experience within sport.

At the moment I am trying to gain as much experience that I can get:: I am currently a coach for an under-14 football team, and a media volunteer for The London Youth Games. Also I have recently joined Epilepsy Action s a sports Volunteer.

So my question is should I continue at my current job, or leave and try and find a sport-related job, or just stay at home and study ahead of going to college to ensure I get excellent grades.???

Please let me now your thoughts as atm I am really confused on what I should do!

ReputationRep:
    ewwww i just googled keratoconus

ReputationRep:
    Haha its not as bad as it looks!

ReputationRep:
    I would look for a sports job, THEN leave your current job once you have something in place

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.