The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kruz
This is Real we're talking about they don't care. They wanted to sell Di Maria as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They once let Robben, Sneijder and Huntelaar go for about €40m in total :rolleyes:
Original post by TheInvincibles14
Yeah obviously dreaming but you never know if Real get Suarez then Benzema may happen. Wenger's obviously been a long term admirer. Di Maria is pretty unrealistic though I must say, he's been ridiculously good this season.

Wenger has been a "long term admirer" of every world class player on the planet :colonhash:
Original post by Zürich
They once let Robben, Sneijder and Huntelaar go for about €40m in total :rolleyes:

I see them more as a sort of self-perpetuating PR company than a football team.
Original post by Zürich

That made my head hurt, they just don't care. I think Perez said if Ronaldo was to leave they'd use his release clause money to get Messi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2504
Yeah obviously dreaming but you never know if Real get Suarez then Benzema may happen. Wenger's obviously been a long term admirer. Di Maria is pretty unrealistic though I must say, he's been ridiculously good this season.

It's true, hes been better than bale this season and they were thinking of replacing him with bale! Pedro would be a more realistic left winger as I presume Neymar is cementing his place there for a few years to come
Reply 2505
Original post by Kruz
That made my head hurt, they just don't care. I think Perez said if Ronaldo was to leave they'd use his release clause money.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's so disgusting, they bought kaka for half a around 50m, and let him go for free LOL
Original post by SHOO
It's true, hes been better than bale this season and they were thinking of replacing him with bale! Pedro would be a more realistic left winger as I presume Neymar is cementing his place there for a few years to come

If we end up with Pedro and Theo on the wings then Ozil will be licking his lips. Pedro would be a very astute signing, quite fast, good finisher etc.
Reply 2507
If we end up with Pedro and Theo on the wings then Ozil will be licking his lips. Pedro would be a very astute signing, quite fast, good finisher etc.

Exactly, whilst ozil will be licking his lips, our striker's mouth would be dribbling haha

This is my final dream of the day right..

Ramsey Martinez
Walcott Ozil Pedro
Balotelli

That with podolski, cazorla, ox, wilshere, rosicky, diaby (if fit), to come on..

That team would win us the league next season.. and probably the champions league the following season
Original post by SHOO
Exactly, whilst ozil will be licking his lips, our striker's mouth would be dribbling haha

Ramsey Martinez
Walcott Ozil Pedro
Balotelli

That with podolski, cazorla, ox, wilshere, rosicky, diaby (if fit), to come on..

That team would win us the league next season.. and probably the champions league the following season

That team is just :coma:
Original post by SHOO

Ramsey Martinez
Walcott Ozil Pedro
Balotelli

You muppet, what do you think this is, the United thread?!
Reply 2510
Original post by Kenan and Kel
You muppet, what do you think this is, the United thread?!

One can hope :frown:
what about this team?

Ramsey - Beckenbauer
Ozil - Zidane - Walcott
- Fat Ronaldo -
Reply 2512
Original post by little_tom
what about this team?

Ramsey - Beckenbauer
Ozil - Zidane - Walcott
- Fat Ronaldo -

Walcott wouldn't work as well on the left in that system. Maybe ronaldo? Christiano that is
Original post by SHOO
Walcott wouldn't work as well on the left in that system. Maybe ronaldo? Christiano that is

lol

it was just a bit of satire :wink:
Reply 2514
lol

it was just a bit of satire :wink:

Lol yeah I just tried extending it :wink:

On a serious note though, we do need a left winger. Draxler would obviously be perfect but I bet he'll be snapped up by someone who wouldn't even use him after he impresses at the World Cup. If Arsenal do get him post World Cup, it'll really wow me.. A striker and CDM is a must, winger would be a luxury..

With Fabianksi, Bentner & Sagna leaving.. We can play two signings good salary
what about this team?

Ramsey - Beckenbauer
Ozil - Zidane - Walcott
- Fat Ronaldo -

Prefer this team personally.

-------------------------------Szczesny---------------------------
Thuram--------Mertesacker------Koscielny---------Gibbs
-----------------------Ramsey---------Vieira--------------------
Walcott-----------------------Ozil---------------------------Figo
----------------------------Gerd Muller-----------------------------
Reply 2516
Original post by holyghostofslick
How come?

How does that work? Out of all three, RVP would be the most useful right now. Nasri would only be a minor upgrade on Cazorla.

He was probably my favourite player at the time. Was expecting him to push on and start leading us further, he would be twice the player he is now if he had stayed with us. Don't forget that he was on a Rambo-esque form till January. Also, his leaving was out of the blue whereas and actually justified the selling club and training club tag whilst with the other two, you saw it coming if you wanted to be forthright.
javi martinez to good to be true

don't gas meeeeeee

pls pls
Original post by Thugnificent.
javi martinez to good to be true

don't gas meeeeeee

pls pls

I'd buss multiple nuts (No Homo)
Pretty much every UK newspaper and several in Germany/Spain now reporting Arsenal's interest in Martinez

I want to be leaf...

Latest