The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SHOO
Aaaaaaaaaand I got work :frown:

Aw mate commiserations, don't worry at least you're doing something productive :smile:
Original post by DurhamXI
Pulis and Crystal Palace are the new football hipster idols.

I've been supporting them since december before it was hipster to support Crystal Palace.
Ozil is back for the Hull game. Gosh I've missed that man.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Tomorrow's gonna be siick! SKY triple header, Norwich v Liverpool then Hull v ARSENAL then Everton v Man Utd.

Banging.

Why does my stupid grandmother have to have her birthday tomorrow?
How selfish of her...

Posted from TSR Mobile
You guys are definitely in the hunt for third if we best Chelsea next week.
You're welcome :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
Why does my stupid grandmother have to have her birthday tomorrow?
How selfish of her...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha! Out of all the days of the year she had to choose that one... Poor you. :wink:
Jk lol, spend time with your nan! You can watch motd2 just like SHOO.
(edited 9 years ago)
Hahaha! Out of all the days of the year she had to choose that one... Poor you. :wink:
Jk lol, spend time with your nan! You can watch motd2 just like SHOO.

I know, damn her! :wink:

I'll only watch it if we win.
If we drop points to bloody Norwich, I think I'll be too mad to watch us fail do badly...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
I know, damn her! :wink:

I'll only watch it if we win.
If we drop points to bloody Norwich, I think I'll be too mad to watch us fail do badly...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah Norwich will be scrapping for their lives especially giving their tough fixture list in comparison to the other teams around them. I'm a neutral to the game so it should be fun to watch. Whatever happens, happens. :tongue:
Luck!
In b4 Diaby and Wenger go joyrising in Paris

Arsene speaks Japanese before saying:

''I am somebody who tried to give joy to people, through the game he loved with passion''

Oh Arsene, never change.

''I know that I am at a special club, and if I have one merit, it is that I have I have been loyal to this club and always committed. I do not say that I was always right....'' Arsene Wenger
Original post by jam277
I've been supporting them since december before it was hipster to support Crystal Palace.

Woahh, ****, you're like the hipster before the hipster.

Reply 352
Woahh, ****, you're like the hipster before the hipster.

haha
Yeah Norwich will be scrapping for their lives especially giving their tough fixture list in comparison to the other teams around them. I'm a neutral to the game so it should be fun to watch. Whatever happens, happens. :tongue:
Luck!

Haha thanks :smile:

True, they won't roll over easily.
But we should be prepared - our manager should know what he has to do.
As I've said before, if we want to win the title, we need to convince people by winning this match.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 354
Original post by Zürich
In b4 Diaby and Wenger go joyrising in Paris

Inb4 Arsenal players give up football for Ballet, oh wait

[video="youtube;4nbsa0ULbug"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nbsa0ULbug[/video]

Original post by Zürich
Arsene speaks Japanese before saying:

''I am somebody who tried to give joy to people, through the game he loved with passion''

Oh Arsene, never change.

That video just reminds me of the inevitable day of him stepping down coming closer. Regardless of whatever replacement we get, we'll never have anyone as loyal as Arsene, and he truly is one of the last of an era especially in the EPL. Grew up to this guy managing my favourite team and to even think that there's a chance of him leaving this year is truly heartbreaking, regardless of whether it's to take our club in the right direction or not. Of course everyone wants him to end his career on a high, but It doesn't seem like the FA cup does that justice. Really wish that if he stays for next year he wins the league, not just for the club, but to reward all the hard work he's put through to put us where we are today.

:emo:
(edited 9 years ago)

Laurent KOSCIELNY, He wants his own song. He's got his own songggggg, he's got his own songgggg, Laurent KOSCIELNEY, he's got his own songgggg.

It's not KOSCIELNY. It's BOSS-cielny.

----------------------------

P.s.

FIVE MEN WENT TO BED , C***!, WENT TO BED WITH ASHLEYYYYYY
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 356

Laurent KOSCIELNY, He wants his own song. He's got his own songggggg, he's got his own songgggg, Laurent KOSCIELNEY, he's got his own songgggg.

It's not KOSCIELNY. It's BOSS-cielny.

----------------------------

P.s.

FIVE MEN WENT TO BED , ****, WENT TO BED WITH ASHLEYYYYYY

Did he seriously just outpace Messi :cool:

The guy's irreplaceable at the moment and the biggest factor to our current defence. I just really hope he doesn't leave for PSG but they'll be all over him :/
Original post by AR_95
Did he seriously just outpace Messi :cool:

The guy's irreplaceable at the moment and the biggest factor to our current defence. I just really hope he doesn't leave for PSG but they'll be all over him :/

The guy outpaces just about everyone, he's the BOSS, hence the name.

Guy has strong hate for Robin lol. Everytime, does not give a damn about Robin's injury record, goes in hard as a mother****er haha.
What makes it worse is that Abou seems like such a top top professional, who'll never stop fighting for his career.

With his talent and his commitment, you just cant give up.
Reply 359
Maybe Diaby should join another club just to see if its the medical team that is causing half of his problems.

Latest