The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samir12
You can't know for certain that there is no single fan that does not seperate Arsenal fans, I've seen some fans that praise Arsenal fans and criticise only the fickle ones. Fair enough though, you certainly have received a lot of abuse from your local Liverpool fans. I can understand from personal experience, some United fans gave me a hard time...

exactly - i am the first to single out some of the really good arsenal posters like pete and ar_95
but then you have "others"
but i suppose it's the same for ever club i guess.

Original post by Zürich
To those getting excited by that 888 offer, there are literally £1000s of such deals every month that you can exploit, absolutely risk free, using 'matched betting'. Google it, spend a few hours reading about it and you'll literally make enough to pay for your summer holidays in a few days messing about on your laptop.

It's strictly once per person though, but if your parents/grandparents/etc have a different address then you can do it for them as well. Money for absolutely nothing, everyone should do it!

never really been one to gamble
i understand though that if you know what you're doing, you can actually make a bit of money

but i think i'm too safe even for "risk-free" :tongue:
because no bet is ever risk free, or else it wouldn't be a bet.
Original post by Peggles_*
That and Adrian Durham's Daily Arsenal days are numbered!!!

Lool the cheek of ITV to put the 2005 FA Cup in black and white!! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I bet you £10 he continues it even if we win it
Lool the cheek of ITV to put the 2005 FA Cup in black and white!! :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ITV are better trollers than i am :frown:
Reply 3883
Original post by Zürich
u are 1 ****ing cheeky kent mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Das it mane, let it all out.

Brb 6'3" master race
Brb Dutch are superior to Asians

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sevchenko
I bet you £10 he continues it even if we win it

He'll say it's not a proper trophy or some bull**** like that! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3885
Original post by Yaboy GDOTBush
You are guaranteed a 100% win overall.

The only risk is that your internet goes out as you switch from one site to the other, it's either a mistake the betting industry made when they first made it or the marginal benefit of gaining a potential life long gambling addict from one success bet far outweighed the marginal cost of losing money off one bet that the majority of people will be clueless enough to exploit.

Gtfo out of here mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
Just close the accounts after if you like, withdraw the free cash and forget about it.

This is true. But a)you hopefully 'lose' the bet with the bookies and 'win' at betfair before then so you cash out on betfair and b)if you dont bust out, just roll it over three times the. There are websites that will find the appropriate bets for you and it takes 5m to place the bets. Even if you cant be bothered to do them all, bet 365 have a £200 offer that would take half a day to complete.

Right cheers. Will give this a bash before the World Cup kicks off.

Original post by Luke_Mckeown
never really been one to gamble
i understand though that if you know what you're doing, you can actually make a bit of money

but i think i'm too safe even for "risk-free" :tongue:
because no bet is ever risk free, or else it wouldn't be a bet.

Na it is, provided you know what you're doing. There is 100% no catch it's just a headache learning things like 'laying' bets and the like, which is why I've never done this myself but it is genuinely free money.
You are guaranteed a 100% win overall.

The only risk is that your internet goes out as you switch from one site to the other, it's either a mistake the betting industry made when they first made it or the marginal benefit of gaining a potential life long gambling addict from one success bet far outweighed the marginal cost of losing money off one bet that the majority of people will be clueless enough to exploit.

Still can't believe the owner of Bet365 five is a woman and a Billionaire.

meh, just betting isn't my scene.
i know it might sound stupid to you, even if it is basically free money in your eyes, but i like to be in control and not risk anything, even for the miniscule chance of my internet going out like you said

i wouldn't rule it out completely, but right now i just don't have the time to do it
maybe during the summer before the WC, but for now i'll leave it :tongue:
Original post by Wilfred Little
Right cheers. Will give this a bash before the World Cup kicks off.

Na it is, provided you know what you're doing. There is 100% no catch it's just a headache learning things like 'laying' bets and the like, which is why I've never done this myself but it is genuinely free money.

probably something worth doing if you have time then, but i just don't have the time, the knowledge, or the motivation right now
AGAIN WITH THE BLACK AND WHITE!!

ITV continuously parring!!

Not a single ex Arsenal player on the pundit team for them as well!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will literally cut you to pieces with a spoon you maggot.

:lol:
Wtf is Tim Vine doing
Original post by hello101010
Wtf is Tim Vine doing

Tim Vine is a brilliant comedian
Reply 3893
I will literally cut you to pieces with a spoon you maggot.

Is that a code for sex?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hello101010
Wtf is Tim Vine doing

He's ****ing awful, it's almost as If they are trying to outdo BT Sport at being terrible!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by little_tom
Tim Vine is a brilliant comedian

But he's not a pundit
He's ****ing awful, it's almost as If they are trying to outdo BT Sport at being terrible!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not possible unless Michael Owen gets a transfer
Loving Tim Vine, the guy is an absolute joker
Original post by sevchenko
Loving Tim Vine, the guy is an absolute joker

He is the king of one liners :biggrin:
Original post by little_tom
I laughed too much at that

I hope Podolski mistake leads to Matty Fryatt scoring, (assuming they both play), it be hilarious then, :colone:.

Latest