The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Peggles_*
Also props to Gibbs because has he not made that goal line clearance, it would have been game over because I couldn't see us coming back from 3 goals down!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't even bring that up again literally every bad moment this season including the league cup bottle flashed before my eyes. I literally stopped breathing during that run haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Don't even bring that up again literally every bad moment this season including the league cup bottle flashed before my eyes. I literally stopped breathing during that run haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can count ourselves lucky he stayed on the line, which should have happened for the second goal to be fair!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone else find it weird that Vermmy lifted the trophy? I know he's our 'captain' so to speak, but he hasn't really featured that much this season! :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
We can count ourselves lucky he stayed on the line, which should have happened for the second goal to be fair!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We were so close to bottling at the last minute and it would have gone to penalties. Think he nudged the ball off from rolling into the open goal at the end too. Seriously would have cried early if that went in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heiljoe
FFS why didnt we sign Ntep.

'French Soccer Player Stops On A Wide-Open Breakaway, Scores The Most Obnoxious Goal Possible'

He's such a tease how he posted on IG with tickets to London on deadline day :unimpressed:

Can see him coming here but what would happen to Sanogo? Loan to Everton?

Loooool :lol: I used to do this in Secondary School. I did this in a Year 11 football match against another school, the other team tried to fight me. Ahh the memories :moon:.
Does anyone else find it weird that Vermmy lifted the trophy? I know he's our 'captain' so to speak, but he hasn't really featured that much this season! :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try being a Chelsea fan when we win european trophies.
Original post by AR_95
We were so close to bottling at the last minute and it would have gone to penalties. Think he nudged the ball off from rolling into the open goal at the end too. Seriously would have cried early if that went in

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have absolutely no idea what Per was thinking when he went for the chest down as opposed to hoofing it out of the ground! And Fabianski reverting to type and acting like a one of the crazed keepers in FIFA a few years a go and just going walkabouts!! Tense moments.

I was thinking about pens, who would have taken them? Arteta, Rosicky for sure but then I'm stumped! Ramsey? Wilshere? Who else!! Luckily it never got that far but it was close!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
I have absolutely no idea what Per was thinking when he went for the chest down as opposed to hoofing it out of the ground!

I was thinking about pens, who would have taken them? Arteta, Rosicky for sure but then I'm stumped! Ramsey? Wilshere? Who else!! Luckily it never got that far but it was close!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The same 5 from the semi's maybe

Id go for Arteta Ramsey Giroud Rosicky and I remember kallstroom took a good one in the semis.
Cazorla for the 5th

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam278
Try being a Chelsea fan when we win european trophies.

Lool he did do a JT, very Full Kit ****er! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
The same 5 from the semi's maybe

Id go for Arteta Ramsey Giroud Rosicky and I remember kallstroom took a good one in the semis.
Cazorla for the 5th

Posted from TSR Mobile

Santi was off the pitch by the and Kim K wasn't even in the squad for the game!!

A Rambo penalty could go one of two ways, either be the best penalty of the lot, or end up killing someone in row Z!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Santi was off the pitch by the and Kim K wasn't even in the squad for the game!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I meant Cazorla took the 5th one vs Wigan didn't he? Wasn't saying Kim K/Cazorla would have been our takers on saturday :tongue:
Original post by AR_95
Oh I meant Cazorla took the 5th one vs Wigan didn't he? Wasn't saying Kim K/Cazorla would have been our takers on saturday :tongue:

We only needed 4

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4952
What do we think of Tottenham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
What do we think of Tottenham?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Delightful people from down the lane!!

:colone:
Reply 4954
Delightful people from down the lane!!

:colone:

:rofl: Don't know why jack was slated for that, I thought it was hilarious tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
:rofl: Don't know why jack was slated for that, I thought it was hilarious tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was :colonhash:
So paper gossip that Yaya Toure is " unhappy with treatment" at city and wants to leave? Some are saying it's only a scare to get a new contract ( with higher wages ) but he said he'd rather take a pay cut and re join Barcelona?

Pls Wenger pls, sign him up :frown:

Also, trust Adrian Durham to say we don't deserve Ramsey. What utter bull**** this guy spouts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2633535/ADRIAN-DURHAM-Arsenal-dont-deserve-Aaron-Ramsey-stage-Champions-League-final-like-Gareth-Bale-not-FA-Cup-final.html
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
So paper gossip that Yaya Toure is " unhappy with treatment" at city and wants to leave? Some are saying it's only a scare to get a new contract ( with higher wages ) but he said he'd rather take a pay cut and re join Barcelona?

Also, trust Adrian Durham to say we don't deserve Ramsey. What utter bull**** this guy spouts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2633535/ADRIAN-DURHAM-Arsenal-dont-deserve-Aaron-Ramsey-stage-Champions-League-final-like-Gareth-Bale-not-FA-Cup-final.html

The guy's a berk he said if we won a trophy he'd get rid of his Daily Arsenal segment on his show but now he's going back on his word!! :rolleyes:
Original post by AR_95

This whole Yaya thing stinks of his agent inciting dissent. It's a nothing story.

As for Durham, I don't know why people get riled up about the stuff he writes. Your giving him the reaction he wants. Putting the link to the article is only getting him more hits and attention. "Silence is the best reply to a fool"
Are these rumours about barca wanting 45m for fabregas true. I think if they were than UTD would snatch him up. We don't really need him do we

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest