The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SHOO
Lol you've seen all the shambles that goes on here. All the trolling, the arguments, the attacks haha

But hey :wink:

I booked it for August- so I got plenty of time. Yeah I got that book too lol, I'm saving the mocks for about a week in advance though.

I wanna match your score, or get at least over 800. For post graduate entry, the cut off is higher than that of undergraduate entry

You doing med now?

Yep, see it every day haha!

The 600Q book is good, but the mocks are just depressing. I did both the night before and got 500-odd, with 300 in both AR and QR. Next day in the real exam I got 832.5 average with 900 in both those sections. Most postgrads just apply to the undergrad course don't they, cause it's easier to get onto?

Anyway this is completely off-topic, apologies :tongue:
Original post by Peggles_*
So let me get this straight, we don't need Fabregas, but we need Diaby, Arteta and Flamini?!

Is Arsene on drugs?

Wenger signed Kallstrom who obviously wasn't needed in our squad and now he rejects Fabregas because we have a lot of midfielder ffs. THIS MAN!

Lol relax man it's not even July and everyone's panicking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHOO
Also, recently I bought a TV from currys and they have that cash for goals thing going on right.

I had an option to choose either £5 cash back per goal for Brazil or £10 cash back per goal for England

Obviously Brazil will score more than england, but for me to win say £40 back, brazil would need to score 8 goals where England only need to score four.

So, I chose England :/

Something tells me I should have stuck to Brazil?

Well Brazil will likely play twice as many games as England, and will definitely score more goals per game I'd guess.
Original post by Kruz

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's actually ridiculous how the thread can get 8 pages of hysterics overnight based on some journalist saying something.

And it happens EVERY year, but nobody ever learns.
Original post by Kruz

Posted from TSR Mobile

BECAUSE THIS ISNT NEW, THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE!!

Arsene has me stressing, 3 years as well, 3 years of this bull**** coming up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHOO
Lol you've seen all the shambles that goes on here. All the trolling, the arguments, the attacks haha

But hey :wink:

I booked it for August- so I got plenty of time. Yeah I got that book too lol, I'm saving the mocks for about a week in advance though.

I wanna match your score, or get at least over 800. For post graduate entry, the cut off is higher than that of undergraduate entry

You doing med now?

Fair enough August is enough time to get a good score.

To get 800 in more than one would be tough, I'd say that 700 minimum would be needed for post grad, while around 600 minimum is needed for undergrad.

I don't do med, got rejected, mainly down to bad GCSE grades compared to who I had. Quite a bummer that at the age of 16 you've essentially been determined your career at an academic institution. Got AAB so next to impossible to get in now though unless I apply for access. Gonna graduate this year so will just look for an internship/****ty job for the meanwhile or take up a masters...
Original post by e aí rapaz
It's actually ridiculous how the thread can get 8 pages of hysterics overnight based on some journalist saying something.

Twitter has exploded with Wenger hatred! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Twitter has exploded with Wenger hatred! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like this kind of thing you mean? ...

BECAUSE THIS ISNT NEW, THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE!!

Arsene has me stressing, 3 years as well, 3 years of this bull**** coming up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What has Arsene done? Did I miss something and Cesc to Chelsea has been confirmed by the clubs? Cos that's what it sounds like.

This is why everyone hates us, we can be so pathetic at times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else seeing this rubbish from @transfersources that we've had a bid for Hulk accepted by Zenit.

What is this bull****!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6770
Original post by Kruz

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's because it's not even July & Liverpool, Chelsea, Bayern, PSG are already strengthening.

And we'll do **** all until the last week :frown:

And Chelsea can potentially take our ex captain, which is another reason to panic

You're right though, far too early lol

Wenger might do a mad one in July
Like this kind of thing you mean? ...

What has Arsene done? Did I miss something and Cesc to Chelsea has been confirmed by the clubs? Cos that's what it sounds like.

Yes because I didn't even want him to get a new contract. Especially 3 years, absolute kick in the teeth.

Arsene has ****ed up and strengthened a team we should be challenging by allowing this to happen. What is the point of putting that clause in his contract if he has no intention of using it? We need him, it wouldn't be to stop another team getting Cesc because we need better depth than Diaby, Flamini and Arteta.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHOO
It's because it's not even July & Liverpool, Chelsea, Bayern, PSG are already strengthening.

And we'll do **** all until the last week :frown:

And Chelsea can potentially take our ex captain, which is another reason to panic

You're right though, far too early lol

Wenger might do a mad one in July

He won't, because it's Arsene Wenger, the dream-seller himself!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Arsene has ****ed up and strengthened a team we should be challenging by allowing this to happen.

By allowing what to happen? What has he allowed to happen? :rolleyes:

Lol, look at this picture, just look at it!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:cry:
Reply 6775
Original post by jam278
Fair enough August is enough time to get a good score.

To get 800 in more than one would be tough, I'd say that 700 minimum would be needed for post grad, while around 600 minimum is needed for undergrad.

I don't do med, got rejected, mainly down to bad GCSE grades compared to who I had. Quite a bummer that at the age of 16 you've essentially been determined your career at an academic institution. Got AAB so next to impossible to get in now though unless I apply for access. Gonna graduate this year so will just look for an internship/****ty job for the meanwhile or take up a masters...

And then go back into study for med right? :wink:
Reply 6776

Lol, look at this picture, just look at it!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:cry:

LOL snakes!
Original post by SHOO
And then go back into study for med right? :wink:

Maybe, wanna go europe for a year or two though. Feel like doing a Zurich. May go france or something.

Just need a decent revenue stream.

Latest