The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6880
Imagine if Fabregas returned, how true do you think the rumours are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Things you learn about football:

1. The ball is the round thing.
2. The goals are the white sticks at each end.
3. You don't sign players based on World Cup performances.

Can't believe it's actually being suggested, worst comment in here since 'Oh there's a difference between fullbacks and centrebacks?'
Original post by Panthalic
Things you learn about football:

1. The ball is the round thing.
2. The goals are the white sticks at each end.
3. You don't sign players based on World Cup performances.

Can't believe it's actually being suggested, worst comment in here since 'Oh there's a difference between fullbacks and centrebacks?'

Right so based on this statement Ozil should have never been signed by Madrid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do we really have to go through the list of flops signed on the back of a good international tournament?

And yes, if Real had signed Ozil purely on WC form, they'd have been absolutely cracked.
Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ozil wasn't signed on World Cup performances......
Alright I take it back then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
Lol this thread is too funny. It's summer guys just relax.

Lol were Arsenal fans do you expect. Three weeks ago we were happy as hell, everyone's back to normal I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, he had a fantastic 2009/10 season, Iirc he scored 9 goals in 30 odd games and had 33 assists that season in all matches.
Original post by samiz20891
No, he had a fantastic 2009/10 season, Iirc he scored 9 goals in 30 odd games and had 33 assists that season in all matches.

You trying to tell me that you didnt just look that up? :laugh:
man, would do anything to stop Barcelona selling Cesc to Chelsea. would literally dedicate the next 5 years of my life travelling bare-foot to the Camp Nou and sucking Luis Enrique's left testicle 8 hours a day if it ****ing stopped him from going there, all while Xavi, Iniesta and co. take turns to ejaculate on my face. dunno how I'm going to feel when he actually signs the contract
If you'd told me on the night that we beat Barca 2-1 in 2011 that within 3 years RVP would end up at Utd, Nasri, Clichy and Sagna at City, Song at Barca and Cesc at Chelsea I would genuinely have assumed that Arsenal had gone into administration or something.
Gazidis' Q&A session yesterday was depressing as well.
Original post by little_tom
man, would do anything to stop Barcelona selling Cesc to Chelsea. would literally dedicate the next 5 years of my life travelling bare-foot to the Camp Nou and sucking Luis Enrique's left testicle 8 hours a day if it ****ing stopped him from going there, all while Xavi, Iniesta and co. take turns to ejaculate on my face. dunno how I'm going to feel when he actually signs the contract

I doubt he cares though. Also, Wenger must know something we don't know about him.
Man you guys are so melodramatic.
Original post by C.Almasy
I doubt he cares though. Also, Wenger must know something we don't know about him.

why would he care? we basically spat on his face by not exercising the first refusal
Original post by Zürich
You trying to tell me that you didnt just look that up? :laugh:

No, I read an article about Ozil a couple of days ago, I followed werder bremen prior to uni and was read an article about them and other players like mertesaker,wiese, frings and Marin and I wasn't sure if I remembered the right stats.
Original post by C.Almasy

wenger must know something we don't...........did i read that properly? for **** sake you just cant make this **** up wenger doesnt know how zip a ****ing coat up do you honestly think he knows jack **** about fabregas?

jesus
Original post by little_tom

Mate, you'd enjoy that anyway.
Original post by manchesterunited15
was? It's not over is it :frown:

He's been decent over the last month or so.
To be honest, I literally have no problem with him as long as he says nothing unjustifiably harsh to me :smile:
Original post by Malevolent
Firing shot by tom again

Gonna ignore that one.
Not worth my time or effort to be honest.

Latest