Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
complains about injuries all season
signs a fitness coach
ffs why dont we just sign more players
date: 13th June
plz

apparently wenger mugged off hulk too during commentary on tf1 lol

Like I said, I expect us to get injuries, and having a fitness coach come in to lesser the time between lay offs doesn't change the fact that the cover for said players is not good enough and we get exposed. You need a good squad, not just a good starting XI.

He was awful last night, couldn't beat his man, or have any impact on the game. He was initially okay when he went to Zenit but it seems to be catching up with him now! We were linked with him a few weeks ago.
No hard feelings for sagna. Was my fav arsenal player of our current squad. Gave his all. Respect.
Original post by Peggles_*
Like I said, I expect us to get injuries, and having a fitness coach come in to lesser the time between lay offs doesn't change the fact that the cover for said players is not good enough and we get exposed. You need a good squad, not just a good starting XI.

He was awful last night, couldn't beat his man, or have any impact on the game. He was initially okay when he went to Zenit but it seems to be catching up with him now! We were linked with him a few weeks ago.

its still a positive start, the cover isn't bad when we don't have those injuries though. New DM with Flamini/Arteta for cover Ramsey with Wilshere/Diaby/Ox/heck even rosicky for cover. I don't see how you can turn the addition of someone who will help with one of the main problems we had last season in to a negative and then blame it on wenger lol...

that link was b.s like most of the other links with players to arsenal in the past 3 weeks.
Original post by Peggles_*

We have unbelievable depth at CM though, it was a freak injury crisis that hit us this year in truth and even then we still had the likes of Flamini/Rosicky after missing about 5 midfielders at one stage. Compare that with Liverpool or Utd tbh. Chelsea are 2 injuries away from a Mikel/Ramieries double pivot as well. Who do City play without Yaya/Fernandinho, Javi Garcia who is worse than Flamini? We have better depth than all of the above in that position.

If this fitness coach is competent then we'll actually have the opposite problem and the likes of Wilshere and AOC will be complaining about lack of playing time!

If Diaby learns to walk and chew gum at the same time then we'll be unbelievably stacked.
(edited 9 years ago)
Well at least you're not going crazy about Sagna's decision.

(£150k 3 year contract at 31... don't think you could say no to that.)
Original post by Yawn-er
Well at least you're not going crazy about Sagna's decision.

(£150k 3 year contract at 31... don't think you could say no to that.)

Nope good luck to him :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
**** off sagna you ****ing traitor. Can wenger do anything right
It's turning to that transfer window again. :rofl:
lets just get things into perspective..

Sanga leaving - we knew

No signings until after the WC - we expected

Chelsea strengthening - We knew

At the moment, if you remove player names.. the window has gone as expected.. its only that you put in the emotion linked with Cesc, that it looks bad.. but take out that emotion and everything is where we thought it would be..

Still need to strengthen the same positions, sill probably will, no more indication to go on..
Original post by jam278
It's turning to that transfer window again. :rofl:

Not really, we all knew Sagna was going, we just hoped it would be abroad. Combined, City are now spending £300k a week on both of their RBs combined. Ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Szczesny
RB Mert Kos Gibbs
Ramsey DM
Theo Özil Ox/Cazorla
ST

So far we've weakened and rivals strengthened. Great start.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Webster2002
SzczesnyRB Mert Kos GibbsRamsey DMTheo Özil Ox/CazorlaSTSo far we've weakened and rivals strengthened. Great start.Posted from TSR Mobile
It's ****ing June can't you just sit quietly and enjoy the world cup. Window doesn't open till July!!
It's surprising how emotional some people on here get about it all when it's only the 13th of June. I think modern media, the constant twitter rumours and newsnow gossip, etc. gets to some people. I don't know anyone in real life who's thinking about club transfers at this point. It's the ****ing world cup!
Original post by AR_95
It's ****ing June can't you just sit quietly and enjoy the world cup. Window doesn't open till July!!

PRSOM
Original post by e aí rapaz
It's surprising how emotional some people on here get about it all when it's only the 13th of June. I think modern media, the constant twitter rumours and newsnow gossip, etc. gets to some people. I don't know anyone in real life who's thinking about club transfers at this point. It's the ****ing world cup!

Maybe people get emotional cus it's been the same **** for the last 10 years
Original post by e aí rapaz

This is what I've been saying people need to calm down. I wonder in the days before Social Media I wonder did people get this pissed off over transfers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by baconbutty
Maybe people get emotional cus it's been the same **** for the last 10 years
So why don't you go support Chelsea I thought they were your favorite club anyway
Let's sit quietly and accept the lack of transfer market activity. While others strengthen, let's not worry. Our focus after all is making top 4 and nothing more.

Great mentality.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Webster2002
Let's sit quietly and accept the lack of transfer market activity. While others strengthen, let's not worry. Our focus after all is making top 4 and nothing more. Great mentality. Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep cause Costa/Fabregas are the only players available along with Liverpool's Can you fix it and wonderman Ricky LambertUTD haven't signed. City signed a 31 year old average right back. Real Madrid haven't signed. Do I have to go on?

Latest