The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
Let's see what happens, let's at least not win the trophies before we start worrying about it. Ramsey's just won the cup, he's 23 and at one of the top teams in Europe. Sure he's not thinking about it, so why should we? :tongue:

But British players tend to much more genuine, and as I say I think Ramsey is one of the most decent and respectful footballers around.

You've spent the last decade not winning trophies. Ramsey will definitely not be thinking about it right now, and rightfully so.

But Arsenal would be in a much, much, much stronger position if Ramsey has won a league title and another cup, instead of **** all, when Barca come calling in 1/2 years.
Original post by Murder2Excellenc
You've spent the last decade not winning trophies. Ramsey will definitely not be thinking about it right now, and rightfully so.

But Arsenal would be in a much, much, much stronger position if Ramsey has won a league title and another cup, instead of **** all, when Barca come calling in 1/2 years.

Is this discussion? Is this banter? Why are you even on the thread?

You're a Liverpool fan. You've won less than Arsenal since we moved to the Emirates, even though we've had a £450m stone around out neck. Youve never won the title, and may not in my lifetime :awesome:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8182
Original post by Zürich

Wenger often sees things that us mugs do not. Who saw Aaron Ramsey developing like he has or Koscielny turning into such a top defender?

Tbh, I did on both situation.
Original post by 419
Tbh, I did on both situation.

Fair dos, loads did but most didnt. I'll hold my hands up and say I was dismayed whenever I saw Ramsey's name on the teamheet, and so did most in the stadium even if many will deny it now :tongue:

Definitely on the *Jack Wilshere gonna make it* train though nice and early
Original post by Zürich
Is this discussion? Is this banter? Why are you even on the thread?

You're a Liverpool fan. You've won less than Arsenal since we moved to the Emirates, even though we've had a £450m stone around out neck. Youve never won the title, and may not in my lifetime :awesome:

Because I like coming in here and offering insight where you guys only show delusion.

Cba for a club vs club war
Because I like coming in here and offering insight where you guys only show delusion.

Cba for a club vs club war

The last time you showed genuine insight was four name changes ago.
Original post by 419
I am 419 and I'm currently cry ****ing over my life sized cardboard cutout of Koscielny

it's ok m8 just next time heed my words
Original post by Pete_91
The last time you showed genuine insight was four name changes ago.

think you've used that line before boss
Original post by Zürich
Fair dos, loads did but most didnt. I'll hold my hands up and say I was dismayed whenever I saw Ramsey's name on the teamheet, and so did most in the stadium even if many will deny it now :tongue:

Definitely on the *Jack Wilshere gonna make it* train though nice and early

That's because he was really playing like **** back then, trying to do too much and trying too hard at times. In 2012, he was mostly a liability to the team. Then he went back to basics and progressively rebuilt his game again to become the Ramsey of 2013/2014.
think you've used that line before boss

Doesn't make it any less relevant or correct. Start offering insight then.
Reply 8190
Original post by baconbutty
Sometimes I'm a bit harsh but a lot of the people will disagree with me on here due to their fairytale football ideology whilst I apply realistic standards to the game. Whilst everyone else was toeing the old 'at least we're grinding results out now' line. I was criticising the team and it's poor play and I predicted we would get battered by city, chelsea, Liverpool and Everton I was abused by my fellow fans for this but In the end was vindicated. I also predicted us struggling for 4th whilst we were still top and was the victim of the tsr arsenal mob mentality again. Thankfully 419 saw the error of his ways and was big enough to apologise to me but I can't say the same for everyone else

1) Didn't and have never apologised to you.
2) Didn't really struggle to finish in top 4. Everyone just started panicking (justifiable so) but we were never not going to get the required points. We were equidistant between 5th and the title. Everton were never going to get the required points.
3) On the big games- everyone knew we were going to lose those. Well majority did so pretty sure you didn't get victimised.
4) You like to **** on Arsenal in general just like SUG, so the surprise is that you're surprised that fans of Arsenal aren't willing to **** on their club with you :dontknow:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 419
2) Didn't really struggle to finish in top 4. Everyone just started panicking (justifiable so) but we were never not going to get the required points. We were equidistant between 5th and the title. Everton were never going to get the required points.
3) On the big games- everyone knew we were going to lose those. Well majority did so pretty sure you didn't get victimised.
4) You like to **** on Arsenal in general just like SUG, so the surprise is that you're surprised that fans of Arsenal aren't willing to **** on their club with you :dontknow:

Every single thing you have just said is a lie
Round 2
Original post by 419

You can call him out 1000 times and his agenda wont change. No point bothering tbh
Reply 8194
the fact hes got the audacity to lie is frankly disgusting seen as his defense at the time was even a broken clock is right twice a day. I really can't condone some of my fellow fans behaviour

LOL baconbutty man, I've been reading your posts all day. All I gotta say is that I truly love you & your posts here - you spark this place up

No homo of course :wink:
Nigeria did well to dispel accusations of black footballers offering nothing other than physical superiority tonight

Yeah they didn't even offer that!
Reply 8196
lulz
Why are you all bullying baconbutty? He's been to more matches than all of you put together probably. He's a true, non-deluded Arsenal fan.
if i ever get banned i wont be making a new account so i'd think very carefully if i were you. I'm an asset to the forum and a level-headed arsenal fan.

That's your opinion and you know what they say about opinions
Apparently we are selling Vela for around £8m. That is ludicrous. I am not against selling him, but for £8m ? You are having a laugh. If it happens this transfer window is turning omnishambolic fast.

Latest