The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2160
Original post by heiljoe

i think groovey but she's too self obsessed to have such a non-obvious username.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
ngl i did fam, no shame tho, naomi and co were bangable.

also just watched godzilla, dat was some ass film that i paid 8.40 to watch. ffs. brian cranston can smd.

yes fam!

wdf just finished the episode where liam's bodyguard tattoos his face on her back:eek:
Original post by Ggmu!
i think groovey but she's too self obsessed to have such a non-obvious username.

Essentially this and she's a lot more hyper/mentions bum 1000 times

yeah it was alright nothin amazin tho, this film was hella dumb tho. no doubt the losers at rottentomatoes will give it 90%.

Watched the first one as a kid, recorded it on VCR and watched it over and over again :lol: (only had like 5 channels back then) Loved it since obvs I was easy to impress at that age

Only reason I wanted to see this one was since Bryan Cranston was staring. I literally finished Breaking Bad a month ago so still hungover from all that hype.
Was he not good in the film or was the general plot just bad
Original post by heiljoe
yes fam!

wdf just finished the episode where liam's bodyguard tattoos his face on her back:eek:

lol that storyline is fuarked. finished the series time ago but still not on the level of one tree hill tho.
Original post by heiljoe
Prodigy be watching sky sports like

:biggrin: where do u get all these gifs from lool

Original post by FKLW
:rofl: unfortunately not today hun, mans had a busy (full :mad: ) day at college, whereas I notice that you were free all day! Why don't you aware us of some Dutch normalities :smile:

A full day?? I have that tomorrow. 2hrs of psychology in the morning. Kill.me.please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Netherlands is basically like here..only we speak Dutch :biggrin:
There's not much to say about Holland tbh, it's a beautiful quiet country (With the exception of Amsterdam) that loves the colour orange!

Zurich knows all about dat.

Original post by Miel Purple
You both calling each other hun....get a room!

Trying to get back at me from yesterday :colonhash:

Original post by Ggmu!
It's quite good, even though people seem to think London is a concrete jungle lol.

How long till your exams are over? Haha not yet... I'm sure we'll move onto that subject shortly :cool:

Dayumn.

Chill man her forehead is the size of my entire head.

You weirdo :tongue:

I have 6 exams left brah

Original post by manchesterunited15
Thank youuuuuuu :smile:

In sixth form, uni next year. How about you?

Next year as in September or next year as in 2015?!
(edited 9 years ago)
My list since I've been playing cluedo on PM.

LittleTom or SUG. I was going to say So Instinct, groovey or Yaboy but they've all been denied by the user and the guy is using london/misc slang so it's not groovey.

In that order is who I think it is. I'd say little tom as he hasn't posted too much recently.

SUG is too hung up on a hoe to be trying to make a dupe I feel, but he is the other option if it isn't tommy boy, as he's said that he's made a dupe that nobody knows..

I also think that it's tom because of how his disappearance from parring him with his legs coincided with this guy coming in.

I'd also add that he said to Yaboy 'on average how many accounts do you make a day?' Meaning that he doesn't make many dupe accounts, however I know that he has had another account. But then SUG has said he has a dupe nobody knows of.

So I've narrowed it down to two people. You guys can vote.

Tl;dr. It's one of Little tom or SUG.
Original post by AR_95
Essentially this and she's a lot more hyper/mentions bum 1000 times

Watched the first one as a kid, recorded it on VCR and watched it over and over again :lol: (only had like 5 channels back then) Loved it since obvs I was easy to impress at that age

Only reason I wanted to see this one was since Bryan Cranston was staring. I literally finished Breaking Bad a month ago so still hungover from all that hype.
Was he not good in the film or was the general plot just bad

nah, seen the one in the 90s or w.e but not the original one in japan.
He didnt even star much in it really, his lines were sick though and the voice of Godzilla was hecky.
Other than that though it was pretty disappointin plot wise.
lol that storyline is fuarked. finished the series time ago but still not on the level of one tree hill tho.

Kim Jong knows!

Did you watch the whole series, or skip the last few seasons?

Apparently Friday Night Lights is even better, you seen it?
(edited 9 years ago)
nah, seen the one in the 90s or w.e but not the original one in japan.
He didnt even star much in it really, his lines were sick though and the voice of Godzilla was hecky.
Other than that though it was pretty disappointin plot wise.

I did mean the one from the 90's :lol:
Reply 2169
Original post by jam278

LittleTom or SUG. I was going to say So Instinct, groovey or Yaboy but they've all been denied by the user and the guy is using london/misc slang so it's not groovey.

In that order is who I think it is. I'd say little tom as he hasn't posted too much recently.

SUG is too hung up on a hoe to be trying to make a dupe I feel, but he is the other option if it isn't tommy boy, as he's said that he's made a dupe that nobody knows..

I also think that it's tom because of how his disappearance from parring him with his legs coincided with this guy coming in.

I'd also add that he said to Yaboy 'on average how many accounts do you make a day?' Meaning that he doesn't make many dupe accounts, however I know that he has had another account. But then SUG has said he has a dupe nobody knows of.

It's not SUG.
In fact I've narrowed it down.

It is 100% SUG. Guys said many times he has a dupe nobody knows of and I don't think Tom has the time for that with 3rd year.

Thought he made the dupe earlier though. Would be too bait if he went onto all the threads.
Well, I don't think it's SUG...

He ain't the typa guy to be watching 90210.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2172
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
:biggrin: where do u get all these gifs from lool

There's not much to say about Holland tbh, it's a beautiful quiet country (With the exception of Amsterdam) that loves the colour orange!

Trying to get back at me from yesterday :colonhash:

You weirdo :tongue:

I have 6 exams left brah

Prod be a popular girl round these parts :cool:

damn, 6 left, that's depressing. I've got a grand total of 0 exams left, it feels sooooo good.

and amsterdam is beautiful :frown: if i learnt dutch i'd happily live there!
Original post by heiljoe
I told you FK had some dead chirpse game

Lol allow him :rofl2:

Original post by Ggmu!
She'll kick my ass but she aint getting this d fam

Looooool AR owned it
Original post by AR_95
She'll give you hers instead mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

As in 2015, I'm 18 though :tongue:

Original post by jam278

Detective Jam
Original post by jam278

Oh Jam!

Original post by Ggmu!
It's not SUG.

Original post by jam278
In fact I've narrowed it down.

It is 100% SUG. Guys said many times he has a dupe nobody knows of and I don't think Tom has the time for that with 3rd year.

Thought he made the dupe earlier though. Would be too bait if he went onto all the threads.

Well, I don't think it's SUG...

He ain't the typa guy to be watching 90210.

Awkward
Reply 2177
Original post by jam278

Recieved this PM from 'yaboy' yesterday:

Anywho

Off for a while

who knows when I'll return?

Maybe I won't?

Just don't turn gay while I'm gone G.

So can rule him out of the investigation I feel. Don't know why So Instinct would do it tbh, he doesn't really post that much anymore on his normal account so he has no motive. SUG is caught up on a hoe and was on with his other account yesterday, around same time as Heiljoe so doubt he's sad enough to do it. Somebody attacking me quite a lot? What's the motive:

So basically. I am 99% sure it's Tom.

Just seen your edit. Why would SUG do it though? He has no reason to tbh.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ggmu!
Prod be a popular girl round these parts :cool:

damn, 6 left, that's depressing. I've got a grand total of 0 exams left, it feels sooooo good.

and amsterdam is beautiful :frown: if i learnt dutch i'd happily live there!

How have you got no exams left? (I'm jealous) I swear exam season has just only started!

My childhood in Holland was a fairytale, I'd give anything to go back.

Original post by manchesterunited15
As in 2015, I'm 18 though :tongue:

Detective Jam

Ooh, I see.

How's your day been?
Reply 2179

Can't take him seriously, he bangs on about master race and talks in slang I don't understand though :lol: You're all so tall there though!

Latest