The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AR_95
Maybe tomorrow. I'm just on now for a break before I go back to revising for my exam in the morning haha

Good luck brah. You can do it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deshi

I find it hard to believe someone joins TSR just too post in this thread, and if you did I got some bad news...

Nah I'll post other places too when I cba, just don't feel like it right now.
?
Fine, if I am a dupe, who am I? Exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deshi
notsureifsrs

You realise this thread was made for that exact reason?

as soulless mentioned, what is happening isn't really needed

also, since this is in the football forum, isn't this meant to be misc football conversation, rather than general talk?
not 100%, just checking; surely there's a normal chat section for this stuff on TSR somewhere

Original post by SoullessWords
Yes but not for "convos" and "flirting" which is what's been going on for the last few pages. This thread was made for banter etc and light conversation but peopl are srsly having multiple convos and it's hard to keep track (like tom, AR and Luke suggested)

Hence the whole kik ****.
Posted from TSR Mobile

exactly what i meant, thanks man

Original post by AR_95
x

mate i'm taking it, what you gonna do?:colone:

Original post by Miel Purple
We have a kik chat if you want it in ? x

what the hell is kik?
mayweather khan will be jokes if it happens lol. hope mayweather gets knocked clean the **** out, cant stand that cheeky kent, how bad would it be for boxing if amir is the one to end the streak lol.,
Original post by Luke_Mckeown

also, since this is in the football forum, isn't this meant to be misc football conversation, rather than general talk?
not 100%, just checking; surely there's a normal chat section for this stuff on TSR somewhere

what the hell is kik?

Kik messenger? Download it from App Store or android store and get chatting with us duh.

what the hell is kik?

Kik messenger, swear everyone has it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Miel Purple
Kik messenger? Download it from App Store or android store and get chatting with us duh.

no offence but i'd rather not :wink:

nothing against you lot, it's just that i waste too much time on here, and i cant have anything else adding to that really

what the hell is kik?

Kamehamadoken!

KIK is a messenger app on the phone but it doesn't involve sharing numbers so people use it

Also no it isn't for misc football discussions. It really just is a chat thread. Look at the first few pages and you'll get the jist.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
mayweather khan will be jokes if it happens lol. hope mayweather gets knocked clean the **** out, cant stand that cheeky kent, how bad would it be for boxing if amir is the one to end the streak lol.,

Man Kim Jong Is right, this essentially. The guy ****ing pisses me off beyond the realms of being pissed off, he's jokes in boxing.
Would love it if Khan smashes him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2769
So I heard luke is posting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apparently the Mayweather and Khan fight will happen soon.

Personally can't stand Mayweather, the guy is boring as hell. Boxing is lacking in big personalities these days, not the ****ing same?

Moon at the Tyson times and his interview etc.

"Once I get in the ring I'm a God"

Posted from TSR Mobile

people tune in to watch to see him get beat man. Showtime are apparently furious with him, because even though he is meant to be the sport's superstar, his PPV numbers are less than expected, and they have given him a $300 million deal for 6 fights.

yeah his only chance is in May though because of Ramadans. other than that there is not a lot of people for him to fight because he wont fight any of the Top Rank stable.

Tyson was an enigma man. 'I always try to aim for the tip of the nose so as to push the bone back into the skull'. The difference is that if you walked down a street and saw Tyson, you knew he could kick your ass, but with Floyd at 154 lbs, lol you could literally just push him over.

Reply 2771
Ramadan soon, deadting, my bffl missing out on the football weather. Sad about that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heiljoe
yeah 100% agree. sports personify the raw animal instincts inside us that are otherwise tamed. dog eat dog.

you should check it out on youtube: its called HBO 24/7. there's usually an ending montage to every episode that's quite inspirational, and people will just upload the montage. That said, the earlier episodes were better than the newer ones.

LUL are you kidding me. just one year before Pac was fighting at 140lbs and Margarito would regularly weigh in at 165lbs on fight night.

Who do you think Mayweather will fight for his last 3 fights?

I'm a captain init, I learned this. If you tell a cat that its a lion it'll play like a lion for you

yh im familiar dw. theres always one before a fight

in this state i cant argue boxing but im 99% sure that pac was a nailed on winner

khan will probably be one of them. maidana is next up again. Bradley would be an odd fight but possible. Provodnikov was next in line if he hadn't ****ed up against Bradley I reckon. I hope Floyd goes 49-0 and then goes ham in the 50th. Floyd going for 50-0 vs a young king would be amazing. A young kind storming the world like tyson.
Apparently the Mayweather and Khan fight will happen soon.

Personally can't stand Mayweather, the guy is boring as hell. Boxing is lacking in big personalities these days, not the ****ing same?

Moon at the Tyson times and his interview etc.

"Once I get in the ring I'm a God"

Posted from TSR Mobile
maidana is next up again, so Khan's got to wait.

lol Floyd is a clever/boring boxer but a sick guy. He isn't a boring guy at all.

No-one compares to Mike, the world of sport has never seen anyone like him and never will again.

lol watch as Floyd goes 49-0 or 50-0.

Khan definitely won't do, Floyd is a potential career ender for him

It will happen because there is no-one else for him to fight out there who Showtime will accept.

But LUL Amir Khan probably couldnt even knock out Miel. Floyd will just up his philly shell anyway and Khan will be shadow boxing all night.
Original post by AR_95
Kamehamadoken!

KIK is a messenger app on the phone but it doesn't involve sharing numbers so people use it

Also no it isn't for misc football discussions. It really just is a chat thread. Look at the first few pages and you'll get the jist.

ahhhh right, so maybe a way of getting the football posters in a general chat rather than random people from any sub-forum?

Original post by Ggmu!
So I heard luke is posting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

And I'm off to revise. Will check back now and then like :

enjoy x
Original post by heiljoe
It will happen because there is no-one else for him to fight out there who Showtime will accept.

But LUL Amir Khan probably couldnt even knock out Miel. Floyd will just up his philly shell anyway and Khan will be shadow boxing all night.

I'll knock you out too yaknow I used to do jujitsu.

Khan is not rated by mayweather; he'll never figh him

Can't wait for Froch vs groves!

Yeah I like boxing :wink:
No LP, no FK, no mu.

Kmt I'm going :colonhash:
Great now I can come on then.

Latest