The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Everyone voted UKIP right?
Original post by yaboy hates you
Everyone voted UKIP right?

Yeah ofc
Original post by SoullessWords
Yeah ofc

One step closer to getting Lyrical Prodigy and the rest of her Nigerian crew kicked out the country.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3623
Original post by yaboy hates you
One step closer to getting Lyrical Prodigy and the rest of her Nigerian crew kicked out the country.

Hahahahahahahahahaha yes yaboy yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jam thinks everyone on the Arsenal thread is treating him as if he went Full Retard Mode bwahaha.

[video="youtube;ismbQ3RcIW0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ismbQ3RcIW0[/video]

Swear this is exactly how I'd imagine Luke in real life.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3625
The arsenal thread sounds like hell

Posted from TSR Mobile
I deserve to go on the Arsenal thread for I have sinned.
Original post by Zürich
You mean the Arnie pose

Post another anecdote and save this thread ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Isometrix
Post another anecdote and save this thread ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

This one is from a few months back.3 mates of mine come over to Amsterdam for some sick kent rampage

BRB said sick kents arrive KLM at 3pm
BRB had already been pre-lashing heavy from 9am, ondisting.jpg
BRB pick them up at the airport, started blasting some deadmau5 to get the atmosphere going. kents in the back be like

BRB class B drugs on the go by 5pm
BRB omnishambles by 10pm
BRB 1am in the red light district run into these Norwegian dudes in heated confrontation with Albanian pimp over some ****.

Norwegians be like:

Albanians on that hardened criminal look:

BRB drunkenly move into batman mode and intervene using Dutch skills
BRB asked the Albanian guys ''what's up man'' before they just walked off bored
BRB Norwegian brahs ask me what I said, told em that I threatened to **** them up

I be like

BRB Norwegian brahs go HAM with excitement, never seen such action outside the fjords, invite us along
BRB Turns out they're on a stag do, guys are on a serious rampage.

BRB turns out there are 20 of these cheeky kents somewhere around Amsterdam, know deep down that some of them will have been killed by Albanian pimps by now
BRB Too many man to get into a nightclub, in drunken confusion decide that the best course of action is to go to a notorious after hours drug den
BRB approximately 4am one Norwegian brah arrives back with some 'cocaine' in a little packet. Said he bought it off some brah in the toilet for €20.
BRB approximately €200 worth of coaine would fit in the bag,

BRB suspicion, brah clearly done goofed or got the deal of the year or some ****.

BRB Norwegian brahs invite us back to their ****ty poverty hostel to ''do this ****ing coke man''

BRB get to poverty hostel, Norwegian dude heads into their room, starts walking up other Norwegian brahs to do the cocaine with him
BRB starts walking up strangers in other bunks with promises of cocaine

They be like:

BRB night watchman sees approx 15 guys heading into the ground floor toilet, every one to a man off his tits and talking loudly about the 'coke'
BRB Norwegian brah starts cutting this chit in one of the cubicles like he's Tony Montana
BRB every other Norwegian queuing up like its the ****ing post office and be like:

I'm like:

BRB bald, 20 stone night watchman barges in and asks what the **** is going on
BRB storms into the cubicle and tastes some of the 'yeyo'
BRB ''this is baking soda man''

BRB Norwegian brahs go up to bed, me and my boys head back into town for a nightcap loling hard
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3629
Original post by Zürich
This one is from a few months back.3 mates of mine come over to Amsterdam for some sick kent rampage

BRB said sick kents arrive KLM at 3pm
BRB had already been pre-lashing heavy from 9am, ondisting.jpg
BRB pick them up at the airport, started blasting some deadmau5 to get the atmosphere going. kents in the back be like

BRB class B drugs on the go by 5pm
BRB omnishambles by 10pm
BRB 1am in the red light district run into these Norwegian dudes in heated confrontation with Albanian pimp over some ****.

Norwegians be like:

Albanians on that hardened criminal look:

BRB drunkenly move into batman mode and intervene using Dutch skills
BRB asked the Albanian guys ''what's up man'' before they just walked off bored
BRB Norwegian brahs ask me what I said, told em that I threatened to **** them up

I be like

BRB Norwegian brahs go HAM with excitement, never seen such action outside the fjords, invite us along
BRB Turns out they're on a stag do, guys are on a serious rampage.

BRB turns out there are 20 of these cheeky kents somewhere around Amsterdam, know deep down that some of them will have been killed by Albanian pimps by now
BRB Too many man to get into a nightclub, in drunken confusion decide that the best course of action is to go to a notorious after hours drug den
BRB approximately 4am one Norwegian brah arrives back with some 'cocaine' in a little packet. Said he bought it off some brah in the toilet for €20.
BRB approximately €200 worth of coaine would fit in the bag,

BRB suspicion, brah clearly done goofed or got the deal of the year or some ****.

BRB Norwegian brahs invite us back to their ****ty poverty hostel to ''do this ****ing coke man''

BRB get to poverty hostel, Norwegian dude heads into their room, starts walking up other Norwegian brahs to do the cocaine with him
BRB starts walking up strangers in other bunks with promises of cocaine

They be like:

BRB night watchman sees approx 15 guys heading into the ground floor toilet, every one to a man off his tits and talking loudly about the 'coke'
BRB Norwegian brah starts cutting this chit in one of the cubicles like he's Tony Montana
BRB every other Norwegian queuing up like its the ****ing post office and be like:

I'm like:

BRB bald, 20 stone night watchman barges in and asks what the **** is going on
BRB storms into the cubicle and tastes some of the 'yeyo'
BRB ''this is baking soda man''

BRB Norwegian brahs go up to bed, me and my boys head back into town for a nightcap loling hard

Damn that's good.

Enlighten me, where is there an actual club in Amsterdam? The Rembrandt Square one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Damn that's good.

Enlighten me, where is there an actual club in Amsterdam? The Rembrandt Square one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Clubs in Amsterdam? Loads of touristy ones around leidseplein, Rembrandt and the RLD but most of the good ones are a bit further out. Mainly to the South, hipster place is to the North of the train station though these days
Reply 3631
Original post by Zürich
Clubs in Amsterdam? Loads of touristy ones around leidseplein, Rembrandt and the RLD but most of the good ones are a bit further out. Mainly to the South, hipster place is to the North of the train station though these days

But like, clubs, not bars if you get me. I never actually anything other than that one in Rembrandt. I saw tonnes of bars in Leidseplein, looked really nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: at Zurich.

"this is baking soda man" was what killed it for me?
Original post by Ggmu!
But like, clubs, not bars if you get me. I never actually anything other than that one in Rembrandt. I saw tonnes of bars in Leidseplein, looked really nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are literally dozens of clubs in Leidseplein/Rembrandt? There is one called Air in Rembrandt that is absolutely huge for instance? Another one called studio 8 in the same area?

It's like any City though, if you want to avoid the touristy stuff then you need to move away from the central areas.
Now that is misc worthy :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3635
Original post by Zürich
There are literally dozens of clubs in Leidseplein/Rembrandt? There is one called Air in Rembrandt that is absolutely huge for instance? Another one called studio 8 in the same area?

It's like any City though, if you want to avoid the touristy stuff then you need to move away from the central areas.

Lol I'm a retard and will do my research before I go again on clubs.

This is what happens when you go abroad with people who aren't as intelligent as you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I had a similar story to that like a year ago but in england
In the past two days I have seen:

3 people defer the year

4 people not turn up to a compulsory exam on purpose so they automatically retake the year

****ing hell
Reply 3638
Original post by little_tom
In the past two days I have seen:

3 people defer the year

4 people not turn up to a compulsory exam on purpose so they automatically retake the year

****ing hell

Why though? Why do they want to retake the year? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Why though? Why do they want to retake the year? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in final year. A lot of people are freaking out because they don't think they've secured a 2.1

Latest