The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
also found that norwegian misc girl
http://acidcow.com/girls/29747-emilie-voe-prettiest-norwegian-blogger-43-pics.html
i would do all kinda things with that nutella n her, srs.

Oh yeah, all I'm saying is that she is full on jailbait. I'd break the half age plus 7 rule though. If she's 17 then it's all good.

Has this thread turned into the hottest girls thread. :rofl:

Original post by Stopmessing

:coma:

Holy ****. I'm weak man.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 441
Original post by Pete_91
Meh, never understood why blondes seem to get all the attention. Prefer brunettes myself.

Na, for some reason blondes just get to me. Not as much as Alicia Keys though.

Original post by DurhamXI
^ He may have a point. I also have a preference for mixed race girls (biased). Dat rare candy.

Me and you sound like buddies lol.

That brunette is hot as well man.

Also yeah Ne-yo fell off. I'm disappointed. :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Na, for some reason blondes just get to me. Not as much as Alicia Keys though.

Me and you sound like buddies lol.

That brunette is hot as well man.

I have never actually seen that guy without his hat. Is that thing stitched onto his skull or something :confused:.
Reply 443
I have never actually seen that guy without his hat. Is that thing stitched onto his skull or something :confused:.

Trust me, there's a reason he doesn't take off his hat.
The answer is brunette

600full-kate-beckinsale.jpg

I don't know how to do bigger images :frown:
Reply 445
^ He may have a point. I also have a preference for mixed race girls (biased). Dat rare candy.

You on that Agents of Shield time? She's smoking

Original post by jam277

So Sick was my jam back in the day. His first three albums are great. Was listening to Let Me Love You (Mario) the other day as well, dem memories.

Original post by Zerforax
The answer is brunette

600full-kate-beckinsale.jpg

I don't know how to do bigger images :frown:

Correct. Had this discussion with Jam a few pages back as well. Brunette's > Blondes > Red heads
Brunettes> Red Heads, Blondes> Black hair
Original post by Deshi
Was listening to Let Me Love You (Mario) the other day as well, dem memories.

Was the only emotional song any guy could ever play in the car when we went out cruising. At the time only stuff allowed was 50 Cent etc, and if any guy tried to play any RnB apart from that and one or two Usher songs, they'd get murdered. Massive choon.
Reply 448
Original post by matchdayG
Was the only emotional song any guy could ever play in the car when we went out cruising. At the time only stuff allowed was 50 Cent etc, and if any guy tried to play any RnB apart from that and one or two Usher songs, they'd get murdered. Massive choon.

Seriously loved that era of music. So many great tunes, especially the RnB/Hip-Hop collabs

And my favourite

Mariah Carey also came out with The Emancipation of Mimi around then which was just full of great tunes. User as well as you say, Confessions was crazy good. I could be here all day.
Like that Bobby Valentino stuff:

Proper red heads > all
Reply 451
Original post by Deshi

Man time flies, hard to believe this song is nearly ten years old.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 452
Kanye West was still the best back then though

So sick was such a sick song back in the day. Loved it. Never listened to Neyo that much though.
Reply 454
Original post by Pete_91
Proper red heads > all

Pete pls

Original post by trrr
Kanye West was still the best back then though

Most listened to album and artist on my iPod. Too much love for Ye

Original post by The Assassin
So sick was such a sick song back in the day. Loved it. Never listened to Neyo that much though.

His first three albums are solid.

Southampton and Everton is a pretty open match if anyone ain't watching.
Deshi
x

Oh these sound familiar -- esp. the last one. Quite like that actually.
Solid choons Deshi, but my issue with NeYo is that all his songs sound the same. Likewise Akon (later but greater). Usher is a level above all of these crooners, although Mario's best is before my time really and I only know the mainstream songs.

Also Chris Brown used to put some good stuff out back in the day, proper RnB. Now obvs gone mainstream and it's nothing special.
I remember Mario back in 04 when load of people confused him with Mario Winans. His old "I don't wanna know" sample of the Fugees.

You guys are not as old as me. #Old.
Reply 459
Original post by matchdayG
Solid choons Deshi, but my issue with NeYo is that all his songs sound the same. Likewise Akon (later but greater). Usher is a level above all of these crooners, although Mario's best is before my time really and I only know the mainstream songs.

Also Chris Brown used to put some good stuff out back in the day, proper RnB. Now obvs gone mainstream and it's nothing special.

Yeah, NeYo always collaborates with the production team Stargate, and they tend to have similar sounds. Yeah if we're talking popular mainstream Usher is the man.

Original post by Fizzel
I remember Mario back in 04 when load of people confused him with Mario Winans. His old "I don't wanna know" sample of the Fugees.

Haha yeah I remember that. It why I posted the Mairo Winans song above, because whenever I think of Mario's song the other one always comes into my head as well :lol:

You guys are not as old as me. #Old.

How old are you?

This is probably my favourite song with R Kelly in (them vocals) (srs)

Solid song writer as well.

Latest