The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
With an afro, obviously. She is actually really good looking just looks odd with straight hair.

Body is immense of course.

Actually, I'm taking her out of the top 5 for Shakira.

Way too muscly, she's got bigger biceps than me
Original post by jam278

**** it say I'm gay if you want, but imagine a night in, she's just playing this on the piano and singing this song to you. Swizz beatz is a lucky man fam.

She's also got better looking with age. Nobody else like her around atm.

It's all about Taylor Swift when it comes to hot talented singers

inb4 abuse
Top 5 celebrity women:

Lana Del Rey
Ariana Grande
Pixie Lott
Penelope Cruz
Serena Williams

I banned him cos he kept mehhing and ruining it. Also kept calling me a black bastard and a migger (with an N not an M obviously) but he is welcome back if he stops mehhing.

I have literally no clue why you would lie about this. Never even realised that you're black, just thought you were some middle aged white pedo like old simon.

Just utter *******s lol.

And I even proved to you it wasn't me doing the mehing.
Original post by Rickie Lambert
I have literally no clue why you would lie about this. Never even realised that you're black, just thought you were some middle aged white pedo like old simon.

Just utter *******s lol.

And I even proved to you it wasn't me doing the mehing.

Just because you proved it once, doesn't mean it wasn't you all the other times.

I'm not fussed anyway, will unban.
You must be puny then fam.

Up it like a rat up a drain pipe.

lul you know what I mean

Hottest tennis player =

Just because you proved it once, doesn't mean it wasn't you all the other times.

I'm not fussed anyway, will unban.

oh don't sweat it bro, I aint coming back

where did this bull**** racism allegation come from
Original post by manchesterunited15
lul you know what I mean

Hottest tennis player =

There is something appealing about her but her face has the texture of a leather sofa.

Shakira in her earlier days is my number 1 celebrity woman:

where did this bull**** racism allegation come from

:rolleyes:

What would I gain from making it up?
Reply 5248
Original post by jam278
bet it's one of those ones where you're using two fingers on both hands to do a piece piano players use with one hand lol.

Na, love being able to play it. Only problem is that I don't like playing in an audience. I'm always playing better when I'm practising by myself than when I'm with people. E.g. somebody comes in a room while I'm practising I sound quite good, but when they're already in the room I'm so ****.

Loool probably I suck at it tbh, there was just a few pieces I wanted to learn so did and it kinda improved hand-eye co-ordination.

Do you not perform then, so it's just more a casual thing? Know what you mean though it's one of those thing that's are better when your already in the zone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is something appealing about her but her face has the texture of a leather sofa.

Shakira in her earlier days is my number 1 celebrity woman:

Yeah I think everyone agrees that Pique is winning at life
Original post by manchesterunited15
Yeah I think everyone agrees that Pique is winning at life

Luckiest man in the world. Average player who's won all those trophies, shagging Shakira and also this - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-POwGMXi-ubE/Ta7vgyyrmuI/AAAAAAAADns/xMvIR7U62mk/s1600/Piqu%25C3%25A9.PNG

The ****.
Luckiest man in the world. Average player who's won all those trophies, shagging Shakira and also this - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-POwGMXi-ubE/Ta7vgyyrmuI/AAAAAAAADns/xMvIR7U62mk/s1600/Piqu%25C3%25A9.PNG

The ****.

:rofl: maybe the last one explains the first two.
**** knows what you would gain, but you're the one making it up

there are others on here that can vouch for my character lol. As said previously, I've always got the impression that you're a middle aged white man. I use the word n1gga indiscriminately, the same way I use the word paki or chink indiscriminately. I can envisage having said something like 'Wilf is not my n1gga', don't think I've ever (like in my life) used the word n1gga as an insult, it's just been in my vocab since I was young. As for black, why would I say black bastard to somebody I don't even know is black?

as it happens black bastard is the same phrase Terry used on Anton is it not?

honestly think you're trolling. Internet acquaintances are minor but I'm not a racist. Get proof or **** off lol

I'm sure other posters could confirm you said it. Possibly Zurich.

You're defending yourself too much, I don't care that you said it.

Yes it was the phrase Terry used, what is your point m8?
I'm sure other posters could confirm you said it. Possibly Zurich.

You're defending yourself too much, I don't care that you said it.

Yes it was the phrase Terry used, what is your point m8?

go get them to prove it, or **** off. Never knew you were black, and never been racist to you. this kind of behaviour actually promotes racism

that it's a phrase that's in common knowledge and you just decided to jump on the bandwagon and say 'oh it happened to me too'
Reply 5254
All we need now Ashley Cole to come and testify that no racist language was used (jam I'm looking at you :rofl: )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5256
oh okay and I clearly called you a 'black bastard' too?

aww wilfy go get some sleep, maybe your brain function and memory will both dramatically increase overnight.

we can dream anyway

This is what happened:

- I kept skipping your tracks
- You went into a foul mouthed tirade, pretty sure you said coon as well

It was said in a trollish manner so I believe you when you say you aren't racist.
Actually, AR_95 will be able to confirm it.

AR_95
x

Who is telling the truth here?
Doesn't matter what ethnicity you thought I was, you still said it.

Straight Up G

Latest